Interscope_'s Guard Application
What is your IGN?
Interscope_
How old are you as of now?
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
When can you play on MCP?
I can run Monday-Friday 10am-5pm With 10pm-2-2:30am Intervals (When time is allotted)
What is your timezone?
MST (Mountain Standard Time)
What is your rank on the server?
Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?
I have played on many other prison servers until they either closed up or turned into an OP server, therefore I left.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).
I have never been able to guard on other servers because they have shutdown/reset
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?
Yes, I have read over them many times and talked with a fellow guard about them.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard?
Well, for starters, 12.6 Volts fixes all problems, but for me, I am willing to learn about what it takes to be a guard, I do not see myself leaving CDGS for quite a long time. I have been here since 5 months before the recent reset, I have made friends with many people on this server, people who can support me as I will support them. I can and Will learn the tricks of the trade to server and protect future generations of CDGS players. I'd like to thank you all for helping me as I shall apply for guard!

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
I would like to postpone my promotion until further notice. Thanks.

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]