3il gaurd apply
What is your IGN: i im 3il
How old are you as of now: im 11
What is your current playtime on the server: my playtime is 14.9
When can you play on MCP: i can mostly play in saturdays from 8 in the morning and 9 at night sundays you could say is the some thing
What is your timezone: my timezone is EST
What is your rank on the server: free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers: yes i do and this server  remineds me of a server a long time ago wen my brother showd it to me it was great i hope for the same on this one
Do you have any experience with guarding: sadly no i dont i i hope to soon
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room: yes i have
Why should we pick you to be our next guard: well it would be amazying to be a guard to help peeps stop them from fighting i will do anything in my power to be the BEST GUARD EVER!!!!! ;D
Incorrect format, read the guard rules.....  nope.jpeg
+1, I really think he deserves a chance, this is one of the best applications I've seen in a while. Good job, keep it up.  partyhat

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
accepted  Kappa GG

signature

Honestly this is better than pointlessbob's application. I have to admit that I would probably be intimidated if he got guard simply because he is amazing. Definitely a +1

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
What is your IGN: 3il
How old are you as of now: 11
What is your current playtime on the server: 6.2
When can you play on MCP: Saturdays and sundays and any other possible days off
What is your timezone: EST
What is your rank on the server: E
Do you have any experience with other prison servers: yes I have some with a server called killeon  its like this server and maby it is idk but I love it
Do you have any experience with guarding: no not yet but I will wen I get this guard apply
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room: yes
Why should we pick you to be our next guard: becuz I wana help me peeps get good I will kill if needed I will do my BEST for the guard apply!!!!
(Apr 14th, 2017, 07:46 PM)3il link Wrote:What is your IGN: 3il
How old are you as of now: 11
What is your current playtime on the server: 6.2
When can you play on MCP: Saturdays and sundays and any other possible days off
What is your timezone: EST
What is your rank on the server: E
Do you have any experience with other prison servers: yes I have some with a server called killeon  its like this server and maby it is idk but I love it
Do you have any experience with guarding: no not yet but I will wen I get this guard apply
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room: yes
Why should we pick you to be our next guard: becuz I wana help me peeps get good I will kill if needed I will do my BEST for the guard apply!!!!
He puts in quite a bit of effort I guess.

signature

F