TybaltX Guard Application
Okay back to the topic at hand!
Seems like a nice guy I'd like to have him as a fellow guard.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Thanks Sniped! I'd love to help Smile
MasterScare has not been staff, so really has no right in adding his opinion on who Silas would pick or not, we were filled on Mods once, but  we added another person and another slot, it's not predictable.
Any who, I think he'd be a great guard, even though I have not actually talked to this player personally I have seen him play a lot and he is always nice.  +1

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
Haha hey thank you girls! I appreciate it a lot! Smile I try to be on as much as possible when I have some free time!
CAN ALL OF YOU STOP ARGUING ON SOMEONES APPLICATION LIKE A BUNCH OF 11 YEARS OLD

For the actual app,
Seems like an awesome dude +1

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Thanks both of you! I really appreciate it Smile
(Mar 26th, 2017, 11:39 PM)MasterScare link Wrote: I know that your not going to get in. Silas has just picked 2 new guards and is not looking for any more.

MasterScare you are probably one of the most pig headed little fucks I have ever met. If your heart desires reply on the persons application.  Don't act like you know what Silas is going to do.  Don't try and act like you can accept or deny applications either no one fucking cares.

signature

Link come on man, it's over with and I don't wanna clutter up my application with everyone arguing Tongue