HaZardZ321730's Guard Application
Back here again, Here's my input on this.
+1 I think Hazard should be a C-Guard, because not only is he quite active, he happens to be good at pvp.
From when I played Guard were inactive.. quite often, and I was on maybe 15-18 hours a day. For about 13 of the hours I'd be online, No GUARD would be on at all, and if there was a Guard online within the 13 hours, They'd be doing their own thing, and not actually being a Guard.
+1 Doesn't really annoy anyone ever since A2 got banned. Give him a chance

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
+1 #Haz4Guard
(Jun 21st, 2016, 01:11 PM)HaZardZ321730 link Wrote: I think i am a good fit because i'm very active and I like to help out new players when they first join sometimes I will show them around give them some money to rank up maybe give them some gear, etc.application![/color]
[imghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TS1Q3ivmQ8c/U5JLhnX281I/AAAAAAAAG_o/y-t0t_V-r4Q/s1600/Yoga4.gif][/img]

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
Can we not edit posts or delete them anymore?

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
Now, I would personally say that I don't like HaZard, he's been rude and disrespectful to me since he found out that I hang out with Brian and A2. Even though A2 has passed he's still rude to me and I think he has held a grudge against me. But aside from personal matters he acts respectful to players that have earned a name for themselves by getting up in the ranks, however, I have seen him kill and kill C-E ranks to the point where they just leave the server. I'm really on the border with this but I'd say give him a shot, if he isn't fit for the position he'll be demoted...
(Jun 29th, 2016, 08:41 PM)BaileySD123 link Wrote: Now, I would personally say that I don't like HaZard, he's been rude and disrespectful to me since he found out that I hang out with Brian and A2. Even though A2 has passed he's still rude to me and I think he has held a grudge against me. But aside from personal matters he acts respectful to players that have earned a name for themselves by getting up in the ranks, however, I have seen him kill and kill C-E ranks to the point where they just leave the server. I'm really on the border with this but I'd say give him a shot, if he isn't fit for the position he'll be demoted...
I kill the low rank players but I do give there stuff back. I expect constructive criticism 

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
(Jun 29th, 2016, 07:00 PM)WyldcatG link Wrote: [quote author=HaZardZ321730 link=topic=3866.msg22084#msg22084 date=1466539872]
I think i am a good fit because i'm very active and I like to help out new players when they first join sometimes I will show them around give them some money to rank up maybe give them some gear, etc.application![/color]
[imghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TS1Q3ivmQ8c/U5JLhnX281I/AAAAAAAAG_o/y-t0t_V-r4Q/s1600/Yoga4.gif][/img]
[/quote] Very invalid link you got there.

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
[Image: Yoga4.gif]

signature

You're welcome Wyld

signature