1802aswagg's Moderator Application (Second Try)

Timezone: ET (Eastern Time)

How Long Have You Played On MCP? For about a year and a half

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Banned once, Temporally Muted once.

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? Banned: Forcefield and Hacked Client. Muted: Major caps 15 minutes (I was on minechat on iPhone and my cousin set it that when I say "lol it says it in caps example: (fixed though)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I Help out new ones that doesn't know what prison ways or even minecraft ways even though I'm not a moderator. I know every part of the prison like its my own house! Being a Moderator will stop me from killing new ones for nothing. I have experience of being a mod so I know most of the commands. I have read all the rules (even prisoner rules). I will take screen shots every time someone breaks the rules then punish them so I have proof if the offender calls abuse. I am aware of the new things like /tempmute and the new strike system. That's my promise if I succeed my request as a moderator. -1802 

Additional Information: If can not access any computers I can use Minechat. Also I know the hacking ways Wink

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
(Jul 21st, 2014, 04:11 PM)ttthorne link Wrote: -2
umad?

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
Pretty Good Long Time Player. Sometimes Helps new players get a feeling for mcp. +1
1802 try to add some new things to the app but other then that it's great. I don't see you PvP much so you could have PvP disabled so no one kills you while you are trying to help a C-Blocker.
+1

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently