SnipedYall's Guard Application
(Jul 29th, 2014, 07:50 AM)SnipedYall link Wrote: Well considering I was pretty pissed off and strawburry was being ignorant and rude to one of my faction members calling her a slut/whore skank and yeah.

Inability to handle a certain situation.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jul 29th, 2014, 11:28 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=SnipedYall link=topic=1477.msg9349#msg9349 date=1406645442]
Well considering I was pretty pissed off and strawburry was being ignorant and rude to one of my faction members calling her a slut/whore skank and yeah.

Inability to handle a certain situation.
[/quote]
Wasn't that your demotion reason?

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
(Jul 29th, 2014, 12:07 PM)BluudBath link Wrote: Wasn't that your demotion reason?

Yup and it applies here.

signature

lol mit you don't want me as guard.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
(Jul 29th, 2014, 02:30 PM)SnipedYall link Wrote: lol mit you don't want me as guard.

I have no opinion in you being guard or not, but if I were to take a side I would say no because your just a little kid, a kid actions wise, and the picture bails posted proves you can not handle certain situations.

signature

Good app but buff it up a little otherwise +1
Thanks noah. Mitsuo I really don't care. I just want to improve and become a guard and learn from my mistakes. I had a bad day and what strawburry was doing didn't really help. But I hope to overcome that and become a guard on MCP

signature

make him guard already  8)
Thanks er Big Grin

signature

4 pages lol

signature