SnipedYall's Guard Application
What is your IGN? SnipedYall

When can you play on MCP? About 3/4 of the day.

What is your timezone? Eastern Standard EST

What is your rank on the server? B

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? No, but I would like MCP to be the first prison I achieve guard.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I have experience with pbcraft, and this server.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have read them multiple times. I have read both the info room rules and the forum rules multiple times. I completely understand them and if they get updated I would check every week.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me to be the next guard because, I will encourage people to not PvP. I will try my best to do my job correctly and look for pointers from wardens, etc. I will listen to a staff member if they tell me to do something not ask "why" or "don't tell me what to do" I will help and show new players around C-Block and protect them from more powerful players. MCP deserves more guards that will be active and do their job. I will also enforce the rules to new and old players and players that still play. Guarding is about protecting and serving and I feel as if I could stop most riots. I do have an alt yes I admit to that but I will play more on the guard account and help my faction on my alt at the same time. I will put my up most effort in to guarding. I will try my hardest to protect players and do my duty and go farther. Wardens can depend on me if it comes to, A. testing something, or B. finding bugs. MCP also needs active guards and I WILL be active and if I go on vacation, etc. I will notify Silas.
Thanks for reading Tongue Donuts Don't Have Farms
  -Flame_Viper

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
SnipedYall is Flame_Viper and _Efex

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
(Jul 16th, 2014, 03:15 PM)ttthorne link Wrote: SnipedYall is Flame_Viper and _Efex

I doubt Sniped is Efex

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
How am I _Efex?

signature

I am Flame_viper but I'm not _Efex and was it necessary to say that I am Flame_Viper ttthorne?

signature

Nice app
(Jul 16th, 2014, 07:55 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=ttthorne link=topic=1477.msg8926#msg8926 date=1405548947]
SnipedYall is Flame_Viper and _Efex

I doubt Sniped is Efex
[/quote]
Why? Am I too intellectual? Big Grin

signature

YouTube.com/CauseAndEfex
Will be posting videos relatively soon.
(Jul 16th, 2014, 03:15 PM)ttthorne link Wrote: SnipedYall is Flame_Viper and _Efex
HAHAHA why?

signature

YouTube.com/CauseAndEfex
Will be posting videos relatively soon.
I didnt know u weren't _Efex SnipedYall i thought it was ur alt

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
ttthorne you didn't have to state that I am Flame_Viper you know.

signature