Lmao, Guard app.
What is your IGN? Geonat
When can you play on MCP? I don't know what hours I'm going to play MCP, but I'll be there
What is your timezone? PST
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Just MCP, Where else is there to go.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Lmao, experience level : Infinite.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? I do like to know them rules, na ' I mean?
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?Lmao, So I can come carry the other guards. I wont say I'm the best in pvp, But I'll try. Yea thinking about going through guard a 3rd time, don't know who believes in the saying.. Anyway I loved to be around, Guarding is real fun, At least I enjoy it. If you don't think I can get close to head-guard again you're more then likely right. Spots filling now, everything is clustered and full. As seen by silas making two sr. guards. And yea I'm sure any guard would slip if they had to wait for ever for the next spot in line. I almost did I wont lie. Everything I thought about warden wasn't right and same with guarding. Just about change and once you lose something, most of the time you try to get it back. Plus who doesn't want a Geonat to be guard :v) No sweat guys. Go ahead and grab your bags of popcorn now. Sedimentary torch, stupid reference

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
:^) I like this application

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
I would +1, but its a tad short :/
(Apr 3rd, 2014, 03:26 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote:I would +1, but its a tad short :/

I don't think Geo needs a long application to get guard, he went from being head guard to warden showing he knows what to do and how things should be ran. And seeing as he has past head guard experience it shows that he has read the rules, knows how a guard should be have, and yeah why not give him guard back? He was one of the best guards I have known from my time on MCP.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Apr 3rd, 2014, 03:29 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:[quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=865.msg5768#msg5768 date=1396563995]
I would +1, but its a tad short :/

I don't think Geo needs a long application to get guard, he went from being head guard to warden showing he knows what to do and how things should be ran. And seeing as he has past head guard experience it shows that he has read the rules, knows how a guard should be have, and yeah why not give him guard back? He was one of the best guards I have known from my time on MCP.
[/quote]
Lol yes I know, I was being sarcastic. Geo would be Dope at guard :^)
-1 no if he gets guard we would all die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Apr 3rd, 2014, 04:06 PM)buttkicker12345 link Wrote:-1 no if he gets guard we would all die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
True.
(Apr 3rd, 2014, 04:06 PM)buttkicker12345 link Wrote:-1 no if he gets guard we would all die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That just means that he is better at PVP than you Tongue
(Apr 3rd, 2014, 04:08 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote:[quote author=buttkicker12345 link=topic=865.msg5786#msg5786 date=1396566390]
-1 no if he gets guard we would all die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That just means that he is better at PVP than you Tongue
[/quote]

OOOOOO KILLEM!

signature

where did Warden astral go