1802aswagg-ban appeal
Apparently it didn't post, I meant to say "so in other words it just filters your shit & passwords"

signature

???
(Feb 14th, 2014, 04:49 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Apparently it didn't post, I meant to say "so in other words it just filters your shit & passwords"

Not really, it just encrypts the data you send until it gets to the last relay computer and gets unencrypted and sent to the website you want to talk to. It does that to help protect your data from being listened into.
(Feb 14th, 2014, 07:58 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=406.msg2283#msg2283 date=1392421782]
Apparently it didn't post, I meant to say "so in other words it just filters your shit & passwords"

Not really, it just encrypts the data you send until it gets to the last relay computer and gets unencrypted and sent to the website you want to talk to. It does that to help protect your data from being listened into.
[/quote]

also I believe it does a great job getting around firewalls, but I could be wrong about that.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Feb 14th, 2014, 09:35 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=406.msg2286#msg2286 date=1392433118]
[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=406.msg2283#msg2283 date=1392421782]

[/quote]

also I believe it does a great job getting around firewalls, but I could be wrong about that.
[/quote]

Its good at that too, its just not the main purpose of the network lol
well yea he usese my pc sometimes and thats why wi was banned for hacks, he was on it and was being a guard and then he reproted some one wile he was using a client. im not gonna lie i have a client but i turn the release over to 1.7.2 while on the mcp because i learned my lesson the first time. although i try to keep 1802aswagg off my pc i can't, for i was in the shower while it happened

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
(Feb 14th, 2014, 10:41 PM)poprock link Wrote: well yea he usese my pc sometimes and thats why wi was banned for hacks, he was on it and was being a guard and then he reproted some one wile he was using a client. im not gonna lie i have a client but i turn the release over to 1.7.2 while on the mcp because i learned my lesson the first time. although i try to keep 1802aswagg off my pc i can't, for i was in the shower while it happened

Why is this here?  ???
(Feb 14th, 2014, 10:52 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote: Why is this here?  ???

Maybe he is trying to get it back on topic......

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 13th, 2014, 01:13 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: If I remember correctly you posted a screenshot reporting someone, however in the this screenshot it showed your use of a client.
well, I use willtd05's WiFi because my computer broke down. That solves that. And another, Will has a hacked client for hungergames and such and it was on. I came over and didn't know it was on. I got on MCP and about 10 minutes into the game I got banned for "use of huzuini" and I never knew.  Please help :-\

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
(Feb 15th, 2014, 11:57 AM)1802aswagg link Wrote: well, I use willtd05's WiFi because my computer broke down. That solves that. And another, Will has a hacked client for hungergames and such and it was on. I came over and didn't know it was on. I got on MCP and about 10 minutes into the game I got banned for "use of huzuini" and I never knew. And for laugh I dint post it. will did. Please help :-\

If we can get this back on track and onto the subject at hand I think he should be given another chance, because if it had came from the same ip it is possible that the store matches up and to my knowledge he was always good on the server never being accused of hacking before though this might just be a mistake on his part for not checking what version of the game he was using, huzini, optifine, regular, and so on and so forth.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 13th, 2014, 02:10 PM)astralaether link Wrote: well, they had both logged in from the same IP before, so I assume that when went to ban willtd05, he thought that 1802aswagg was the same person
Exactly

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]