1802aswagg-ban appeal
IGN:1802aswagg

Who banned you? I'm not sure of the exact time of when I was banned or who banned me. My cpu stopped working a few months ago and when I fixed it I was Banned  Sad

When were you banned? I'm not sure of the exact time. 

Why were you banned? It said "use of huzuni client", Im not sure how that is valid, for I don't nor do I want to hack. Hacks are unfair and if they were not then they would be allowed on MCP. I like to have a challenge when I play.

Are you at fault? No, I had no hacking client. Therefore no.

What was your rank on MCP? Citizen

Why should we un-ban you? Because I didn't do anything wrong to my knowledge.

Additional info: If there was a real reason for me being banned then I would love to know. unlike others I have read the rules of the prison and I have yet to find where I have broken any of them.

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
If I remember correctly you posted a screenshot reporting someone, however in the this screenshot it showed your use of a client.

signature

???
aren't you will's alt?

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Feb 13th, 2014, 01:30 PM)astralaether link Wrote: aren't you will's alt?
lol, no?  I've spoke with 1802 in ts,he's real

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
oh hells naw? will and aswagg are TOTALLY not the same...
well, they had both logged in from the same IP before, so I assume that when went to ban willtd05, he thought that 1802aswagg was the same person

signature

astral, i have no idea what u mean by that Tongue
(Feb 13th, 2014, 02:12 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: astral, i have no idea what u mean by that Tongue

okay so the main way we have to check for alts is by looking at the signals that we receive from your router, which have an address on them. so when we looked at the address that willtd05's router has, 1802 showed up, meaning that they are either the same person or 1802 has been to willtd's house before

signature

maybe they were using the same internet/wi fi connection? u never know...
(Feb 13th, 2014, 02:14 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=406.msg2185#msg2185 date=1392325967]
astral, i have no idea what u mean by that Tongue

okay so the main way we have to check for alts is by looking at the signals that we receive from your router, which have an address on them. so when we looked at the address that willtd05's router has, 1802 showed up, meaning that they are either the same person or 1802 has been to willtd's house before
[/quote]

There's an easy way to not have that show up :3