Pointlessbob's Application [Accepted]
What is your IGN?

pointlessbob

When can you play on MCP?

Three hours on weekdays, six to eight on weekends.

What is your timezone?

Eastern Time.

What is your rank on the server?

Baron.

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?

No, just one year+ on MCP.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank.

MCP A-Guard, MCP C-Guard.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?

I try to read all guard rules each day to keep up on any changes and to get a better understanding of them.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard?

I know what you want for a guard, and aside from my behaviour in the prison, while on the job I can be as serious as I wish to be.  A guard can't just be active; I get extremely angry when I see crappy, but active guards shoot up to A-Guard.  I believe I can be the ideal guard you want, a serious guy who encourages server growth, doesn't constantly get yelled at or reported in chat, while having the bonus of PvP experience and activity.  I can get on when guards aren't, which is a huge factor when prisoners decide to riot against innocent players.

If I am a guard, I would not tolerate rich players who beat down on new players, I would shoot for my best of my abilities and give those scum-bags a little solitary parkour lessons.  The reason guards exist in prison servers is to keep order to C-Block, and that is what I intend to do, while shooting beyond my expectations and being more than a guard; a friendly player prisoners can look up to.

Please consider this application, I promise you will not regret this wave.
- pointlessbob

Sedimentary Torch. mitsoup <3

signature

where did Warden astral go
I honestly love this app, best I have seen in a while if you edit the title to fit the guard app rules you might get it and your missing just one key element that will stop you but overall +1

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
good app but it doesn't look like u read the rules that well :-\
+1 i'd love pointless as guard again Smile

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Feb 4th, 2014, 05:09 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: good app but it doesn't look like u read the rules that well :-\

He did.. He's one of the most active person on the server..

Deserve to be guard +1

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
(Feb 5th, 2014, 02:09 PM)summonhalo link Wrote: [quote author=Sparty link=topic=305.msg1632#msg1632 date=1391632991]

He did.. He's one of the most active person on the server..

Deserve to be guard +1
lol im a full member and you're not Tongue
[/quote]

removed because this post is absolutely useless and doesn't pertain to the topic in the slightest

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
+1 I have to say out of all the time I was guard point was always there when I needed him and I had his back to. It was a shame he was demoted, he was a fine addition to the guards. Was by far my favorite guard I've seen. It'd be cool if he got guard again. I have lots of trust in point

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
goenat is swag

signature

where did Warden astral go
Accepted!

signature

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein
(Feb 5th, 2014, 06:38 PM)System_Failure link Wrote: Accepted!

Who the bloody hell is this?

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.