MayoBagels Guard App V6
What is your IGN?MayoBagels
How old are you as of now?14
When can you play on MCP?Well starting tomorrow i will be starting to get on at about 3:00PM and staying on till about 7:00 to 8:00PM.
What is your timezone?EST.
What is your rank on the server?Citizen.
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?Yes Titan MC.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).Yes on titan mc but sadly i was demoted and i deleted the server.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?I have special eyes #MyBrand.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?I'm totally dedicated to mcp and I would love to keep peace on mcp and I love to help out new players by showing them /tips and /rules and sometimes I'm nice enough to give new players 5000k to their next rank I've been on mcp for awhile now and I would love to help out the community I really hope you pick me to be the next guard Smile

-MayoBagels
I have mixed opinions on Mayo, I feel like he'd do okay as a guard he read the rules and he seems like an intelligent person. So as a professional opinion I'd say +1. Nonetheless he does insult people in game and he get angry very easily. If he one day gets guard and acts like that it won't be good for him. I'm not saying I'm perfect but if he shapes up in game my opinion will change from a -1 to a +1. Beef up the app and step up homie Wink. -1

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old
-1 mean to me and other people because of there mine craft abilities
I have never been mean to raven all i did was kill him
That's a lie as killjoy said ur mean and insult . I'm not going to argue. Plus killing is part of the game so I wouldn't care
+1 maybe we were enemies before, but he can be nice and a good friend.
Seem to be very eager to be guard, will be considered.

signature

???