Gavinator27's Guard Application V4
What is your IGN? Gavinator27
How old are you as of now? 14 years of age
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) My playtime is 37.7 hours
When can you play on MCP? Whenever I have time I will usually play MCP. Although with high school it is hard to get on. Usually on the weekends I am online the most.
What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have played on other servers but none are as good as MCP
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I have never guarded before on a prison server, although I hope MCP is the first
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, Hence the quote "I have special eyes #MyBrand"
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Because I am a true veteran of this server and I am very loyal. I have donated to this server, and I have been here for years. I truly love this server and want to help it grow and become better than ever before!! I also am not that bad at PVP if i say so myself
                                            Thank you for your consideration
                                                                                        - Gavinator27
+1 Gav Tongue Big Grin
+1 from snoopdawg

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Will be considered.

signature

???