UHC_Koolkid's Gaurd Application
What is your IGN? My in game name is UHC_Koolkid.
How old are you as of now? 11 Even though I am young I can be very mature. If I were to get guard I would change my attitude and be more mature than I am now.
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) My current playtime is 100.2hrs.
When can you play on MCP? On the summer its random, normally all day and most of the night.
What is your timezone? My timezone is Eastern Standard Time.
What is your rank on the server? My current rank on the server is Citizn.
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, Mainly all I play is Prison Servers.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). No I don't have experience with guarding, But I do have experience with being mod on 3 different Prison Servers.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have, multiple times.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I have experience with the server and have lots of experience with Prison Servers. I love helping people and having a fun, happy community.
12.6 Volts fixes all problems
(Jul 3rd, 2017, 09:51 AM)koolkid123 link Wrote:What is your IGN? My in game name is UHC_Koolkid.
How old are you as of now? 11 Even though I am young I can be very mature. If I were to get guard I would change my attitude and be more mature than I am now.
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) My current playtime is 87.2hrs.
When can you play on MCP? On the summer its random, normally all day and most of the night.
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, Mainly all I play is Prison Servers.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). No I don't have experience with guarding, But I do have experience with being mod on 3 different Prison Servers.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have, multiple times.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I have experience with the server and have lots of experience with Prison Servers. I love helping people and having a fun, happy community.
Honestly i think you are not ready for guard due to in game experience with you and things ive seen u do, for example kill Cs. Sorry -1 from me but you never know its not my opinion anyway.
(Jul 3rd, 2017, 06:33 PM)FlamingArcher link Wrote:[quote author=koolkid123 link=topic=5123.msg30140#msg30140 date=1499100669]
What is your IGN? My in game name is UHC_Koolkid.
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) My current playtime is 87.2hrs.
Honestly i think you are not ready for guard due to in game experience with you and things ive seen u do, for example kill Cs. Sorry -1 from me but you never know its not my opinion anyway.
[/quote] For one when you are C you have a pvp protection if you take that off that is your own choice and it states clearly if you take it off then you can be killed and they took it off. Also what does killing C's have to do with being guard?
Please don't start questioning each others comments. C's being killed isn't a massive thing to be against for becoming a guard. If he's going around killing C's for fun, then its sort of wrong, but not a main thing. If C's are going around punching people, its kind of his right to kill the person back. I will say your guard app does look good, would like to see you helping a bit more and maybe a bit more on the playtime, otherwise, you'd be a pretty good guard. +1

signature

[Image: DUWI1EL.png]
(Jul 3rd, 2017, 09:51 AM)koolkid123 link Wrote:How old are you as of now? 11 Even though I am young I can be very mature. If I were to get guard I would change my attitude and be more mature than I am now.

Part of this i have a problem with not your age but you saying "If I were to get guard I would change my attitude and be more mature than I am now" does that mean if you don't become guard you would be less mature? IMO you have not shown you are 100% ready to be guard yet (but this could change) keep being active tho!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
(Jul 4th, 2017, 12:18 AM)Maelonic link Wrote: Part of this i have a problem with not your age but you saying "If I were to get guard I would change my attitude and be more mature than I am now" does that mean if you don't become guard you would be less mature? IMO you have not shown you are 100% ready to be guard yet (but this could change) keep being active tho!
By this I ment I will not rage and cuss like I do now. I used I would be more mature cause raging and cussing isn't very mature.
(Jul 4th, 2017, 07:31 AM)koolkid123 link Wrote:[quote author=Maelonic link=topic=5123.msg30159#msg30159 date=1499152682]

Part of this i have a problem with not your age but you saying "If I were to get guard I would change my attitude and be more mature than I am now" does that mean if you don't become guard you would be less mature? IMO you have not shown you are 100% ready to be guard yet (but this could change) keep being active tho!
By this I ment I will not rage and cuss like I do now. I used I would be more mature cause raging and cussing isn't very mature.
[/quote] Yeah but that's still a huge problem. It's not a bribe. It's not "IF I get Guard I'll stop cussing and raging" it's "I'll stop cussing and raging, then apply for Guard." Saying you will agree to server terms IF you're given something in return is a very common trait in people who are not mature, and with that scenario it usually goes something like this "denied" "I don't get Guard, fuck all of you, why should I listen if I don't get what I want"  That's just my experience with Staffing and Owning servers. And having a brother.
(Jul 4th, 2017, 08:50 AM)TySun link Wrote: [quote author=koolkid123 link=topic=5123.msg30161#msg30161 date=1499178709]
[quote author=Maelonic link=topic=5123.msg30159#msg30159 date=1499152682]

[/quote] Yeah but that's still a huge problem. It's not a bribe. It's not "IF I get Guard I'll stop cussing and raging" it's "I'll stop cussing and raging, then apply for Guard." Saying you will agree to server terms IF you're given something in return is a very common trait in people who are not mature, and with that scenario it usually goes something like this "denied" "I don't get Guard, fuck all of you, why should I listen if I don't get what I want"  That's just my experience with Staffing and Owning servers. And having a brother.
[/quote] I understand this but sometimes u cant help the rage and I don't do it often at all u will very rarely see me cuss and/or rage.
(Jul 4th, 2017, 08:50 AM)TySun link Wrote: [quote author=koolkid123 link=topic=5123.msg30161#msg30161 date=1499178709]
[quote author=Maelonic link=topic=5123.msg30159#msg30159 date=1499152682]

"And having a brother."

Lol I feel you, off-topic but had to upvote this

signature

[Image: 39PzhKv.png]