Traydenpokes Guard Application!
(Mar 15th, 2014, 09:26 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: [quote author=traydenpoke link=topic=684.msg4567#msg4567 date=1394873974]
[quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=684.msg4518#msg4518 date=1394850375]
This is a good app, but its kinda short, and I'm wondering why you were pretty inactive as a guard, and then resigned to come back to LBB, and then you apply again… This could possibly result in a demotion in LBB… :/... really don't wanna have to do that, cuz you are a great fac member...

I was only inactive the first little bit because of internet problems I thought I told you this...
[/quote]
No you did not tell me this and I'm still wondering why you applied again. But still, +1, just make it a little longer :/
[/quote]

I made it longer,thanks for the +1 and I applied again because I felt like taking another chance at guard hence I resigned to play with you but you got banned....
Just cause I got banned does not mean LBB is over. I am going to be unbanned very soon. Don't forget I am one of the top donators and have a job, which means I have a constant supply of money every 2 weeks. I will be getting paid a lot of money very soon, because of the hours I worked over spring break, and I also got a bonus check for $20 like a few days ago, and I am able to deposit it at any time. I will probably be depositing it today. Please do not decide to abandon LBB because I was banned, when I can be unbanned very soon.
But it's boring without you on
Its a nice app, I think you should be guard because your a good paper and your really respectful to other players
(Mar 15th, 2014, 03:50 PM)traydenpoke link Wrote: But it's boring without you on
Ikr Smile <3

Getting unbanned today Big Grin

Also... ACDC, tray is not a "paper"............
Er he meant PvPer Tongue because I 1V1ed him and destroyed  him...
so I guess this isn't an application anymore, just a thread about some faction?

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Mar 15th, 2014, 08:23 PM)astralaether link Wrote: so I guess this isn't an application anymore, just a thread about some faction?

I'm trying to turn it around...
Self denying this.