Traydenpokes Guard Application!
Before I start,I just wanna say I'm 17 , super mature and I like almost every food.I have many guard friends on the server and I really wanna be a part of them again! Now,to the application!

What is your IGN?traydenpoke

When can you play on MCP?Like 6 Hrs - 8 Hrs a day.

What is your timezone?EST. (Eastern Canada. Timezone)

What is your rank on the server?Citizen.

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes,I play on many but MCP is definitely my favourite to play on.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I was a guard on MCP but I resigned to play with friends more but I regret it because a lot of them are banned now.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have read them so many times I almost have them memorized,sedimentary torch.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me to be your next guard because I am super mature,am super dedicated to the server,and much more. I have also donated 20$ towards MCP.I really want to be a guard so I can guard players.When I'm on,usually no guards are on and random people are being killed.1 Day Silas was even forced to come on and guard.. That will no longer happen if this is accepted.If this is accepted I will be way more loyal and dedicated.I also asked some other friends of mine how my guarding was before I resigned and they said an average of 7-9 which is pretty good.All my time I've spent on the server I've looked up to summonhalo.He has taught me everything about MCP and guarding.I am an "okay" PvPer and I can get way better at pvp if you need me to for guarding.Once again I know all the rules and I would never give out free stuff or abuse.I always welcome new players to the server and I always welcome players back to the server when they re-join.MCP will always be my favourite server and Even if this application is denied,I will still play on MCP and apply again another time.Lastly, I always give new stuff to new people and if they need something , if it's something I can do I always do it.Please consider this and comment below!  Please only comment if you have something useful to say.

-Traydenpoke Out!

This is a good app, but its kinda short, and I'm wondering why you were pretty inactive as a guard, and then resigned to come back to LBB, and then you apply again? This could possibly result in a demotion in LBB? :/... really don't wanna have to do that, cuz you are a great fac member...
Er you are going to ruin your faction by making rules like this but over all +1 on the app

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Mit, we keep our faction from completely falling apart by having rules.
(Mar 14th, 2014, 07:26 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: This is a good app, but its kinda short, and I'm wondering why you were pretty inactive as a guard, and then resigned to come back to LBB, and then you apply again? This could possibly result in a demotion in LBB? :/... really don't wanna have to do that, cuz you are a great fac member...

I was only inactive the first little bit because of internet problems I thought I told you this...
inb4 I have to delete half of the posts in this thread

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Mar 14th, 2014, 08:09 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: but over all +1 on the app

Thanks Mit Smile
i think tray would be a great selection for guard, he is really respectable and respecting, and also is good at guarding.  Although i think you would have a much better chance if you made your app longer

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Mar 15th, 2014, 06:47 AM)summonhalo link Wrote: i think tray would be a great selection for guard, he is really respectable and respecting, and also is good at guarding.  Although i think you would have a much better chance if you made your app longer

Thanks summon and I'll make it longer thanks for the advice.
(Mar 15th, 2014, 01:59 AM)traydenpoke link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=684.msg4518#msg4518 date=1394850375]
This is a good app, but its kinda short, and I'm wondering why you were pretty inactive as a guard, and then resigned to come back to LBB, and then you apply again? This could possibly result in a demotion in LBB? :/... really don't wanna have to do that, cuz you are a great fac member...

I was only inactive the first little bit because of internet problems I thought I told you this...
[/quote]
No you did not tell me this and I'm still wondering why you applied again. But still, +1, just make it a little longer :/