My cousin: Coolshorts5159
Just wanna let you all know that I have convinced my cousin to join the server... He just moved to our neighborhood and comes over to my house a lot and uses my wifi, he is having some computer problems of his own right now so he will be using my computer and wifi when he comes on... He is a really nice guy, he's my favorite cousin... And I did tell him a lot of stuff about the server and players... Including the staff alts (that I know of)... So don't be surprised if he knows something u don't expect... Also he is older than me... And might want to apply for staff after a while...
Alright thanks for the heads up Smile

signature

???
yea np? also he was falsely banned by geo last night for one hour, because geo thought he was my alt? and i was banned at the time and my ban expired in 1 min, and he thought he was my alt so he banned him for an hour? :/
totally not suspicious and zero percent chance of being your alt

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
dude, hes not my alt...
(Feb 22nd, 2014, 09:46 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: dude, hes not my alt...

zero percent chance because this is something that has been said and always is true

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Feb 21st, 2014, 10:42 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Just wanna let you all know that I have convinced my cousin to join the server... He just moved to our neighborhood and comes over to my house a lot and uses my wifi, he is having some computer problems of his own right now so he will be using my computer and wifi when he comes on... He is a really nice guy, he's my favorite cousin... And I did tell him a lot of stuff about the server and players... Including the staff alts (that I know of)... So don't be surprised if he knows something u don't expect... Also he is older than me... And might want to apply for staff after a while...
Yea I'll believe that once I see you two playing at the same time

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
(Feb 22nd, 2014, 09:29 AM)astralaether link Wrote: totally not suspicious and zero percent chance of being your alt

I was thinking about the exact same thing.

When you said: he might apply for staff.  <---------- Took your credibility

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
What keeps me from being convinced is that your "cousin" was on the server and got banned for something, and then you immediately joined the server after he got banned.
Guys, did you not even read my post? I said. That he spends a lot of time at my house and will be using my computer because he is having trouble with his... Also I have a Mac so I couldn't even have both of us on at the same time...