Heads Up
I'm making a short YouTube skit that features the server
It'll be up on my YouTube channel in a few days (the link to it is in my profile)
(Feb 10th, 2014, 06:51 AM)MorbidEntree link Wrote: I'm making a short YouTube skit that features the server
It'll be up on my YouTube channel in a few days (the link to it is in my profile)
Sweet although we get a lot of people that tell us they are making a video/animation for us but it never shows up. I trust that you will post one ? :b

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
I don't see a link on your profile.

signature

???
(Feb 10th, 2014, 11:00 AM)GeoDope link Wrote: [quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=368.msg1974#msg1974 date=1392040263]
I'm making a short YouTube skit that features the server
Sweet although we get a lot of people that tell us they are making a video/animation for us but it never shows up. I trust that you will post one ? :b
[/quote]
Well, since I've already done most of the filming, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna post it Tongue

(Feb 10th, 2014, 11:19 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: I don't see a link on your profile.

Sorry, I thought I linked it in my profile.
Click here to go to my YouTube channel
sparty says he's doing one to Big Grin

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
if only i had a screen recorder a nd could figure out how to set it up on my mac? :/ i would ONLY feature MCP?

PS: everyone go to laughngamez youtube channel!! its da shit!!! subscribe to him like i did!!!
(Feb 10th, 2014, 03:42 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: if only i had a screen recorder a nd could figure out how to set it up on my mac? :/ i would ONLY feature MCP?

PS: everyone go to laughngamez youtube channel!! its da shit!!! subscribe to him like i did!!!

Try Screen Flow, I know many people with Macs that use it and they say it's easy to use, it's free and you can edit with it. Tongue

signature

#SteveArmy
Just uploaded the video! Big Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o3ru7hHN...bKj59xHeUQ