Guard Application
What is your IGN? GOW1n
When can you play on MCP? On weekdays, 4:00pm to 8:00pm
What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time.
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, like killion and many others.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I have just been guard on this server but I did a command ./rankup but that was stupid but I think I deserve another chance.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I always do.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me to be your next guard because I have a decent Pvp skill and I am a fast typer (so its easy for me to call for swords and bows ect.) And I hope I get an acceptance to this app.  sedimentary torch ~GOW1n
(Jan 15th, 2014, 03:48 PM)IAmGOW1n link Wrote: What is your IGN? GOW1n
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, like killion and many others.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I have just been guard on this server but I did a command ./rankup but that was stupid but I think I deserve another chance.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I always do.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me to be your next guard because I have a decent Pvp skill and I am a fast typer (so its easy for me to call for swords and bows ect.) And I hope I get an acceptance to this app.  sedimentary torch ~GOW1n
Pretty slim app from the ones you posted on the other forums

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
(Jan 15th, 2014, 04:09 PM)GeoDope link Wrote: [quote author=IAmGOW1n link=topic=84.msg284#msg284 date=1389826093]
What is your IGN? GOW1n
Pretty slim app from the ones you posted on the other forums
[/quote]
on the forums he just made the font huge lol.

also, your subject isn't in the correct format. and why did you post it a second time?

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.