Sky Dive is a broken event
What is the bug: Sky Dive event having the wrong person win.
Where is this bug located: End of sky dive
How can we recreate it: Play sky dive.

I landed on the pad as supposed to, being the first one there, then someone else lands next to me and they get the win? Another time sky dive bounced me off the pad once I landed on it and nobody won.
I've never seen anything like this happen. Anyone else care to chime in?

signature

???
I've never seen the things where someone else lands on it and wins but I have had it where I land on it and it will end with no winner or someone lands on it and falls and they don't win.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
It's possible based on your connection for the server to see another person land on the platform before you. On your screen, It might have looked like you landed on the platform but if you lagged at the moment you touched the platform the server didn't register you.

You "bouncing off" the pad could have been caused by lag. Next time record your game. It could give us more insight into your issue.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
it has never been my connection. Never have I had connection issues on MC or in general. they were flying above me and I took the angle and landed before them. Somehow after I landed I fell off and lost.
Not to brag but Dragon and I are closely matched when playing this event together, I have seen it where Dragon might land a second before me and I land after, but we both get a prize, however I have never seen someone land on it and not get rewarded.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
now i don't really know if this is cheating but i tend to sit at the end and wait for second place to catch up and land with them so we both get a prize, and never has one person got the prize unless someone falls off the platform (which happens way to much)
From my past experience with skydive if you come in to hot you can easily slide off (happened to me many times).  As for you landing and someone else winning if I remember correctly there is a "deadzone" were the sign is (I remember loosing after trying to read the sign before).  The best tip I can give to anyone landing on the pad is...

1.  Do a little spin right above the pad to loose all of your momentum

2.  Stand in the middle of the pad