evevet101's Guard Application
Let's get this straight eve I rarely truced/untruced you the one time I did was after I realised that you were toxic and just a plain nusicence to players and staff alike so I helped nator kill you so in your rage from that you have threatened to"hack" a half dozen of mcp's players including me Joe gold Alyssa and interscope you act immature and all that you do proves that you are unfit to handle any power on any server

signature

There's a good reason people call you the old me, then again you can change if you want to, although from talking to you in ts, I can safely say that you threaten to hack people literally every 10 seconds, and started going off on Alyssa the second she joined the Channel.

Just saying, thats kind of rude!

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
have fun hacking anyone evevet majority of us know how to get a strong password lol. see you in the next century once you get mine <3

signature

[Image: ackVMXt.png]
(Oct 11th, 2017, 06:49 PM)Mattmab link Wrote: Let's get this straight eve I rarely truced/untruced you the one time I did was after I realised that you were toxic and just a plain nusicence to players and staff alike so I helped nator kill you so in your rage from that you have threatened to"hack" a half dozen of mcp's players including me Joe gold Alyssa and interscope you act immature and all that you do proves that you are unfit to handle any power on any server

Ok matt, you are flat out lying in the first half, and the second half about "hacking" is only half right, i said i had a list of people, true, could i do anything with THAT list? no. The furthest it has gotten is a list of possible emails of yours, that i would have used if your plan to get me banned would have worked, this is after you kept threatening to get me banned on mcp, and you were seemingly trying to turn everyone one me. And besides that, I wouldn't fuck with joe, gold, or interscope (Most of the time :3), and i fuck with alyssa cause i find it funny, and its a joke and I would never hack her. Again the furthest it got was a list of possible emails of yours, this was after you repeatedly threatened to get me banned need I repeat myself. And you might say "You said you were activating the list", and to that I say first off it was to screw with people, as me and joe found it quite funny, if you were scared/offended/whatever else by it I apolagize, Second, you dont run a text file to hack someone, that should be common knowneldge.

Now after this shitstorm, if you have any questions of me please ask them but keep shitposting like this with hearsay and rumors to a minimum

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
(Oct 11th, 2017, 07:18 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: There's a good reason people call you the old me, then again you can change if you want to, although from talking to you in ts, I can safely say that you threaten to hack people literally every 10 seconds, and started going off on Alyssa the second she joined the Channel.

Just saying, thats kind of rude!

first off, we were talking about link threatening to hack me over a game of cs, second i fuck with alyssa all the time, it fairly common knowledge.

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
a big massive -1 from me.

Sorry mate, but I personally do not think you are up for this position. From my point of view, you act quite immature and are pretty toxic as of lately.  I'd have to fully agree with Lea on this one.

You say you 'joke' around with me, but I do not see it like that. I see you trying to start arguments etc on a regular basis, even when you are told to stop, it's like it encourages you to act out more.

Better luck next time.
I don't normally reply to applications but I'm going to for this one.  It's a -1 for me.

My reasoning is how I have seen you act in the past (and no I'm not going into that in detail like always I'm not here to argue and wont reply to any shit storm that may or may not come my way).

Also you seem to get upset relatively easily and for a guard would not be the best trait to have (take it from the guy who had to be fisted to death by prisoners on the regular)

But just because I or someone else may -1 your app doesn't mean you cant ever be a guard.  If this app gets denied the best advice I could give is to "Lay low" if you choose to continue your time on the server, and to try and keep your fairly rude comments to yourself.

As the saying goes "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" or "Words are words the only effect they have on your life is the effect you allow them to have".

with peace
-ravinseye
Denied.

signature

???