evevet101's Guard Application
What is your IGN? evevet101
How old are you as of now? 15
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 630 hours
When can you play on MCP? after 4 pm to about 2am monday through friday and randomly on the weekend
What is your timezone?CST US UTC  -6:00
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  I played on convicted alot from 2012-2014
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). none
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? 12.6 volts fixes all problems
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I Like the MCP Community, and I like the server in general. I enjoy guarding (I did it once for like 20 minutes), and want to have a real shot at it. I am very active on MCP and the MCP ts. I know the rules for guards very well. I believe guards are what make classic prison servers and want to be a part of it.
For Geo I am not Efex_ >.<

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
Hmmm I heard you were a guard on another server? Is this true?

Anyway -1 your want to argue with staff and you can be very toxic at times. Maybe improve the attitude and try again?
(Oct 11th, 2017, 03:12 PM)littlelea link Wrote: Hmmm I heard you were a guard on another server? Is this true?

Anyway -1 your want to argue with staff and you can be very toxic at times. Maybe improve the attitude and try again?
nope i am not a guard on another server

signature

(Oct 11th, 2017, 03:12 PM)littlelea link Wrote: Anyway -1 your want to argue with staff and you can be very toxic at times. Maybe improve the attitude and try again?

To address the arguing with staff thing; For you and miner its because you two have been frankly quite rude to me in the past so i question your calls and call you out if i feel they are wrong, this is not neccesarily toxic, you can say its annoying, and I will agree that when I call out a call it can be quite annoying, and for arguing with guards its when i believe and incorrect call was made, again not necessarily toxic, just annoying, for arguing with Geonat its been solely playful; I.e. "geo is bad", for panda its again mostly playful but i have called out what i believe to be 2 or 3 incorrect calls by her, and for silas zeedin and bagel I have not argued with them at all.

signature

(Oct 11th, 2017, 03:12 PM)littlelea link Wrote: Hmmm I heard you were a guard on another server? Is this true?

Sorry for the multiple posts

To address the toxicity part, its mostly in ts which is for the most part ok according to the rules, though i can be kind of a dick sometimes, in game it has mostly been directed at Mattmab, who after i told him i was done with him bossing me around and repeatedly trucing/untrucing, acted in my opinion very immature, i.e. trying to get killah and joe to stop talking to me, abusing special items in safezones in an attempt to kill me (Has been dealt with), and because of that I was fairly angry at him, and still am slightly, during that time period i would definitely have been more "toxic" than usual, but that event has passed and the other events surrounding it have been dealth with.

This should be the end of my string of posts, I tryed to keep them from not being ranty, so sorry if they are.

signature

Do you know how hard it would be to call contra when your muted all the time?

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Oct 11th, 2017, 04:47 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: Do you know how hard it would be to call contra when your muted all the time?
lol isn't it hard to guard when you're banned all the time?

signature

(Oct 11th, 2017, 04:50 PM)evevet101 link Wrote: [quote author=Dragon1240 link=topic=5362.msg31694#msg31694 date=1507765627]
Do you know how hard it would be to call contra when your muted all the time?
lol isn't it hard to guard when you're banned all the time?
[/quote]
Not particularly.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
didnt silas say that he would never give you any position of power. Guard, Mod ect

signature

[Image: ackVMXt.png]
(Oct 11th, 2017, 06:14 PM)Squigga_ link Wrote: didnt silas say that he would never give you any position of power. Guard, Mod ect
nothing of the sort

signature