Kittiwolf's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Kittiwolf

How old are you as of now? 15

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 130.5 hours.

When can you play on MCP? Usually almost all day to late at night on saturdays and some fridays, and about a couple hours on weekdays.

What is your timezone? EST.

What is your rank on the server? Citizen. "12.6 Volts fixes all problems"

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Played a lot on convicted.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). None.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I've always had the desire to become a guard and uphold the rules of the server. I've had that desire for over 4 years, wanting to become one back in convicted. Upholding the rules and becoming something like law enforcement was always one of my dreams, so becoming a guard would be a dream come true. Why you should pick me as a guard? I'm usually on the server for long periods of time, and have always seen people constantly fighting, and always wanted to do something about it, so becoming a guard, I could protect people from others killing them. Protecting and upholding the rules of this server would be my main objective if I would to become one, and I would try and get on as much as I possibly could. Thank you for reading my application.

signature

[Image: DUWI1EL.png]
Nice player bonds with the community nicely +1

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Professional, Well Detailed, Caring. + 1 would make a great addition to staff
Good Application +1

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
He will be a super saiyan 1+

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
+1  They are pretty active and really nice and helpful! GL

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
+1, seen frequently on the server and has a good playtime. Friendly in all cases, and approachable. -FairyCrown

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]