KenzooTR's (mayobagels) Guard Application
What is your IGN? KenzooTR (nick is mayobagels)
How old are you as of now? 13
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 50 hours.
When can you play on MCP? My schedule Sunday: 9:00AM-9:30PM Monday: 3:00/4:00PM-9:30PM Tuesday: 3:00/4:00PM-9:30PM Wednesday: 3:00/4:00PM-9:30PM Thursday: 3:00/4:00PM-9:30PM Friday: 3:00/4:00PM-10:00PM
What is your timezone? EST (Eastern Standard Time)
What is your rank on the server? Citizen Donor.
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I have on the TitanMC network I believe that it has shut down to start up a new faction server.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). TitanMC network guard but demoted
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes "12.6 Volts fixes all problems."
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I think I should be the next guard because I have been active lately an extremely active I have matured a lot and I don't swear in chat to other people and not toxic at all I am a very friendly guy on the server and like to help newer players if they have any questions and I am usually in TeamSpeak talking and chilling and I would like to help all players old,middle and newer.
Apologies for the-1 just read the new rules
+1

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Apr 20th, 2017, 01:30 PM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: -1 Missing something important I think
Nope its in there just look
+1 have been pretty active and a nice person have talk on ts and what not. he ain't missing anything GL

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
thanks mae
I counted 22+ guard apps from just the past two years. You're showing consistency but that is not necessarily a good thing. You changed your name 10+ times (does not help your case) and have been banned at least 5+ times.

If you were going to be accepted with your current role in the server that would have been some time in the past 22 guard apps.
At this point bashing your head against the wall will not get you promoted. Something has to change.

A+ for dedication though.

signature

???
"I should be the next guard because I have been active lately an extremely active" -1

Lol joking. Seems nice, mature, community friendly. +1