er3853's Guard App
dude, this proves nothing, there was a player, i killed him twice, and he left?
he didn't say " >Sad" and leave? u lacked a lot of info
1.) He did, and then you replied ''lol'' and he left after that.
2.) Whenever he even remotely tried to get from one area to the next, you'd chase him down to kill him or shoot him.
3.) You did the same to the second new player who joined and he also got frustrated and angry with you.

signature

#SteveArmy
I agree with cray. er shouldn't have guard again he got demoted on the first day. I was on when he was killing this player and he showed me he cannot handle guard again because of his immaturity and lacking to unerstand the players.
Guys, when Er was guard the first time he was pretty much a noob in his own aspect and jumped ship to early in getting guard didn't know a thing that was happening. The major difference in this is that when you become a guard you have to fulfill the promises you make in your app, Er has majorly changed since joining and shows he wants a second chance. That picture, yeah proves nothing at all. Er isn't a guard yet and what he does as a non guard shouldn't hurt his chances unless it is very terrible. The point of this post is that the picture meant nothing and showed no evidence at all, unless you provide proof your words should mean nothing.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
thank you mit
Er was a really bad guard. He doesn't deserve to have it again because all he does is act like hes the best out of everyone. He only talks shit in Msg and says stuff like ''fuck off you annoying piece of shit.'' He should not become any other rank than the rank he has purchased. The point of that post was he said he would stop players from leaving but yet he made two new ones leave. Er definitely does not deserve guard.
and ur one to talk rob, u talk more shit to ppl than i do on MCP, u say i don't deserve any other rank? well u don't deserve to be on MCP
Both of you need to grow the hell up. Er has proven himself to me and hopefully guards and wardens that he wants a second chance. Er is more active the SnipedYall, not Eric but Sniped. If Sniped is going to be guard then he needs to be on guard not Eric, because I joined today and I seen Sniped kill about three different people with Skillz, if your going to be a guard then be on your guard account not you alternative. Because the way I look at it is that Sniped is now an alternative for him. Getting back on topic of Er. He deserves a second chance, anybody in his position would want a second chance, if your going to bash him for what he does and he isn't even a guard then don't comment on the app unless you can show proof because your picture earlier did not prove a thing.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
thank u kit Big Grin
[Image: S9Ea7W5.png]
mfw you post things like this on a guard app:

(Jan 29th, 2014, 04:26 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: and ur one to talk rob, u talk more shit to ppl than i do on MCP, u say i don't deserve any other rank? well u don't deserve to be on MCP

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.