er3853's Guard App
-What is your IGN?: er3853

-When can you play on MCP?: I can usually play on weekdays after school from about 3:30 PM-10:00 PM WST, and on weekends from about 8:00 AM-2:00 PM WST, then occasionally on weekends from about 9:00 PM all night.

-What is your timezone?: PST

-What is your rank on the server?: Baron/Donor

-Do you have any experience with other prison servers?: Not much on other prison servers, just MCP

-Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank.: I have a little bit of experience guarding when i was just starting out on MCP (Sedimentary Torch)

-Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?: Yes I have

-Why should we pick you to be out next guard?: You should pick me to be your next guard because I am very experienced on MCP and I really want to prove that I am capable of being in the guard position, and I will be very committed to it. I also want to help make the prison safer and more enjoyable for the new players, a lot of new players have left the server right away because of all the people who kill them or call them noobs in C Block, and B Block? I also want to help them with anything they might need (besides giving out money or items), and making them feel welcome, I also feel that guards are getting killed too much, which prohibits them from doing their other duties, having more guards would really make a difference.

Thank You For Reading

-er3853
I like your app, but I don't think that WST is a time zone, haha. Do you mean mountain time, like places in colorado, arizona, montana, and kansas? and if your in canada, alberta?

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
WST= Western Standard Time Tongue
(Jan 27th, 2014, 08:59 PM)astralaether link Wrote: I like your app, but I don't think that WST is a time zone, haha. Do you mean mountain time, like places in colorado, arizona, montana, and kansas? and if your in canada, alberta?
and utah Smile

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Jan 27th, 2014, 09:09 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: WST= Western Standard Time Tongue
ah, well its official name is "Pacific Standard Time" if you're in north america.

signature

(Jan 27th, 2014, 09:11 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=192.msg878#msg878 date=1390882157]
ah, well its official name is "Pacific Standard Time" if you're in north america.
[/quote]lol omg, are you like constantly refreshing?

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
[Image: lKFBpA0.png]

signature

(Jan 27th, 2014, 09:11 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=192.msg878#msg878 date=1390882157]
[/quote]

ah ty astral? i can't remember who told me it was WST? Tongue
and no summon? is that not good?
(Jan 27th, 2014, 04:58 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: -What is your IGN?: er3853

-When can you play on MCP?: I can usually play on weekdays after school from about 3:30 PM-10:00 PM WST, and on weekends from about 8:00 AM-2:00 PM WST, then occasionally on weekends from about 9:00 PM all night.

-What is your timezone?: PST

-What is your rank on the server?: Baron/Donor

-Do you have any experience with other prison servers?: Not much on other prison servers, just MCP

-Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank.: I have a little bit of experience guarding when i was just starting out on MCP (Sedimentary Torch)

-Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?: Yes I have

-Why should we pick you to be out next guard?: You should pick me to be your next guard because I am very experienced on MCP and I really want to prove that I am capable of being in the guard position, and I will be very committed to it. I also want to help make the prison safer and more enjoyable for the new players, a lot of new players have left the server right away because of all the people who kill them or call them noobs in C Block, and B Block… I also want to help them with anything they might need (besides giving out money or items), and making them feel welcome, I also feel that guards are getting killed too much, which prohibits them from doing their other duties, having more guards would really make a difference.

Thank You For Reading

-er3853

As you can see, er states he wants to:  ''I also want to help make the prison safer and more enjoyable for the new players, a lot of new players have left the server right away because of all the people who kill them or call them noobs in C''

But as I was on today, a new player joined. Within five minutes or so, he started to kill this player. After he killed him three or four times, the kid said ''Sad." Then er said ''lol''and the player left. I don't think er deserves guard because this showed me, at least, he cannot do what he claims he can.

Proof: http://imgur.com/iyfKlEz,wl3HAmq#0

signature

#SteveArmy