PleaseComeBack's Guard Application
What is your IGN? PleaseComeBack

How old are you as of now? 13 1/2

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 21 hours.

When can you play on MCP? Monday - Friday (3pm - 10pm) Saturday - Sunday (10am - 10pm) Maybe Sundays I might not play.

What is your timezone? Australia/Brisbane

What is your rank on the server? Free

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I used to play a server called 'TomatoCraft', where I started to play hardcore prison and found my love for it.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I was guard on my friends server when he started up one, but it didn't last long (cannot remember IP, it was just numbers). I have also observed from guards on the server mc.tomatocraft.com (dead server). And I used to play my friends account sometimes. I did apply for guard on that server but I was to young to be accepted.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? I have indeed. ( "I'm going to steal The Declaration of Independence" )

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I think you should pick me, because all my years of observing and playing hardcore prison should be put to the test. I'd love to help the community by sticking in a bit of rules and making sure that every player enjoys their stay. I will helpout in chat if people are lost and I will also make sure every player is safe in the pvp area. Every server I've played a staff role in I've never abused and plan to never abuse with this staff rank. I'm open up to communicate with staff using teamspeak, but I don't have skype due to parents restrictions. My English is very well spoken/typed, so people can understand me. If am accepted I can help teach other players wishing to be guard. I have been banned before for 'profanity' and muted for 'stupid questions', both these punishments were for the correct reasons and I have deserved them. As this lowers my chance of being guard, I promise to abide by the rules and agree to the rules of guard's and players.. Thanks taking your time to read my application.

signature

[Image: LNaTc2A.png]
OG Hardcore Prison Player

Messages In This Thread
PleaseComeBack's Guard Application - by PleaseComeBack - Mar 2nd, 2017, 10:25 PM
Re: PleaseComeBack's Guard Application - by MasterScare - Mar 3rd, 2017, 12:51 AM
Re: PleaseComeBack's Guard Application - by Jereh - Mar 3rd, 2017, 05:28 AM
Re: PleaseComeBack's Guard Application - by MasterScare - Mar 3rd, 2017, 08:56 AM
Re: PleaseComeBack's Guard Application - by cougarboy - Mar 3rd, 2017, 11:07 AM