CDGS
PleaseComeBack's Guard Application - Printable Version

+- CDGS (https://forums.cdgs.net)
+-- Forum: MCP (Convicted) (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: PleaseComeBack's Guard Application (/showthread.php?tid=16296)

PleaseComeBack's Guard Application - PleaseComeBack - Mar 2nd, 2017

What is your IGN? PleaseComeBack

How old are you as of now? 13 1/2

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 21 hours.

When can you play on MCP? Monday - Friday (3pm - 10pm) Saturday - Sunday (10am - 10pm) Maybe Sundays I might not play.

What is your timezone? Australia/Brisbane

What is your rank on the server? Free

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I used to play a server called 'TomatoCraft', where I started to play hardcore prison and found my love for it.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I was guard on my friends server when he started up one, but it didn't last long (cannot remember IP, it was just numbers). I have also observed from guards on the server mc.tomatocraft.com (dead server). And I used to play my friends account sometimes. I did apply for guard on that server but I was to young to be accepted.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? I have indeed. ( "I'm going to steal The Declaration of Independence" )

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I think you should pick me, because all my years of observing and playing hardcore prison should be put to the test. I'd love to help the community by sticking in a bit of rules and making sure that every player enjoys their stay. I will helpout in chat if people are lost and I will also make sure every player is safe in the pvp area. Every server I've played a staff role in I've never abused and plan to never abuse with this staff rank. I'm open up to communicate with staff using teamspeak, but I don't have skype due to parents restrictions. My English is very well spoken/typed, so people can understand me. If am accepted I can help teach other players wishing to be guard. I have been banned before for 'profanity' and muted for 'stupid questions', both these punishments were for the correct reasons and I have deserved them. As this lowers my chance of being guard, I promise to abide by the rules and agree to the rules of guard's and players.. Thanks taking your time to read my application.

Re: PleaseComeBack's Guard Application - PleaseComeBack - Mar 2nd, 2017

I'm Australian, so when all Americans are offline I can dicipline the Australian players and play when most staff are off.

Re: PleaseComeBack's Guard Application - MasterScare - Mar 3rd, 2017

+1 good app

Re: PleaseComeBack's Guard Application - Jereh - Mar 3rd, 2017

(Mar 2nd, 2017, 10:33 PM)PleaseComeBack link Wrote: I'm Australian, so when all Americans are offline I can dicipline the Australian players and Play when most staff are off.

when all Americans are offline there is nobody really online

Re: PleaseComeBack's Guard Application - PleaseComeBack - Mar 3rd, 2017

(Mar 3rd, 2017, 05:28 AM)Jereh link Wrote: [quote author=PleaseComeBack link=topic=4689.msg27168#msg27168 date=1488519236]
I'm Australian, so when all Americans are offline I can dicipline the Australian players and Play when most staff are off.

[/quote]
This is completely true, as most of the players on the server are Americans, but there are sometimes 1 - 4 people online at night for Australians. But I am still online when americans are on Smile.

Re: PleaseComeBack's Guard Application - MasterScare - Mar 3rd, 2017

(Mar 3rd, 2017, 05:33 AM)PleaseComeBack link Wrote: [quote author=Jereh link=topic=4689.msg27175#msg27175 date=1488544094]
[quote author=PleaseComeBack link=topic=4689.msg27168#msg27168 date=1488519236]
I'm Australian, so when all Americans are offline I can dicipline the Australian players and Play when most staff are off.

[/quote]
This is completely true, as most of the players on the server are Americans, but there are sometimes 1 - 4 people online at night for Australians. But I am still online when americans are on Smile.
[/quote]
Year true many players are from different country's

Re: PleaseComeBack's Guard Application - cougarboy - Mar 3rd, 2017

(Mar 3rd, 2017, 05:33 AM)PleaseComeBack link Wrote: [quote author=Jereh link=topic=4689.msg27175#msg27175 date=1488544094]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I think this point is 100% irrelevant.  Most people who play usually stay up for a pretty long time.  The fact that you think your chances of getting guard increase because of your timezone, I'm pretty sure you're wrong. Also, I don't think that there should be a guard on almost 24/7 because you can't really have fun without getting something called on you. There should be an even balance of online and offline guards

Re: PleaseComeBack's Guard Application - PleaseComeBack - Mar 3rd, 2017

(Mar 3rd, 2017, 11:07 AM)cougarboy link Wrote: [quote author=PleaseComeBack link=topic=4689.msg27177#msg27177 date=1488544429]
[quote author=Jereh link=topic=4689.msg27175#msg27175 date=1488544094]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I think this point is 100% irrelevant.  Most people who play usually stay up for a pretty long time.  The fact that you think your chances of getting guard increase because of your timezone, I'm pretty sure you're wrong. Also, I don't think that there should be a guard on almost 24/7 because you can't really have fun without getting something called on you. There should be an even balance of online and offline guards
[/quote]
This is 100% incorrect. I don't think that because of my timezone my chances increase. And, those are the times I can play, it doesn't mean I am always going to be on those times, and I sometimes don't even play on Sundays.