DogTag93's Moderator Application
IGN: DogTag93

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.

How Long Have You Played On MCP? Early to mid July of 2017

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Yes, Yes, & Yes!

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? Banned from not running from Silas's hammer for 2 minutes, muted for testing and kicked because of shenanigans.

What is your current playtime on the server? As of writing this application I have 84.4 hours but last map I had around 666 hours on the server.

When can you play on MCP? I can play in the mornings and late at night throughout the week. I usually work mid day EST.

What is your rank on the server? My current rank is Citizen, I will Rankup after Christmas. C:

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I've been moderator before but due to health issues I resigned because I only wanted the best for the server and I couldn't guarantee my time to the server. I'm back now, working a lot to catch up on bills but in my free time I dedicate it to MCP. MCP is still my home and will be for the foreseeable future while I promise I will not be triggered.

Additional Information: Please note I am aware that mods are currently full. This application only serves as my foot in the door when a position opens up.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]

Messages In This Thread
DogTag93's Moderator Application - by DogTag93 - Dec 11th, 2017, 01:40 AM
Re: DogTag93's Moderator Application - by Boys - Dec 11th, 2017, 02:11 AM
Re: DogTag93's Moderator Application - by Maelonic - Dec 11th, 2017, 02:18 AM
Re: DogTag93's Moderator Application - by Mr.Scare - Dec 11th, 2017, 09:40 AM
Re: DogTag93's Moderator Application - by masterovieOG - Dec 26th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Re: DogTag93's Moderator Application - by Interscope_ - Dec 26th, 2017, 03:28 PM