noobhack3r's Guard Application
What is your IGN? noobhack3r
How old are you as of now? 17 Years of age!
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) Currently only 16 but I have more than 100 on my back.
When can you play on MCP? On weekdays, I can play on MCP from 4pm to 12Pm even 1am, on weekends, it can range from 5-24 hours.
What is your timezone? Eastern Central
What is your rank on the server? E-Block currently
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  Yes, I have experience with gizmoprison but I also have many many months of experience with mcp as a guard.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Yes, I have many years of experience with guarding, and it is on this server even! I have been A-guard back 3 years ago I believe so Guarding is definitely nothing new to me and I know how everything works around the prison.
Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible)
. Mcp-mcs.com been guard for about a year. Gizmoservers.net been guard for 5 months
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?
Yes I have fully read and understand the rules and have no intention to break them.
Why should we pick you to be our next guard?

Their are multiple qualities that would make me a good Guard. By example, I am a great multitasker, which I believe is a must to be a Guard because a Guard will always be encountering different problems at once on the server and he must resolve them quickly.
Also, I am a fast typer meaning I can respond to questions from new and experienced players quickly and efficiently. Another quality I have is my emotions, now I know this might sound weird at first, but what I mean is that I can control my emotions. An example of this would be a player cussing me out, making fun of me, I would not get mad and cuss back at the player, but make the correct punishment for the player. Also, I know all the rules on the tip of my finger and I will never ask anyone to help me with rules, which makes me able to take care of the server by myself when their are multiple players on. Also, I will never be inactive, I will always be giving my 100% when I am on duty to help out players as best as I can. As a non staff member, I try to help newer and more experienced players as much as I can, but lack the power to stop any rule-breakers. I can also speak multiple languages, I can speak English, French, Polish, Spanish and I am currently learning to communicate in German. Also, I am a great Pvper, which I think is crucial to being guard due to the fact that a guard will be put up with situations were he will have to PvP to either save his life, or the life of other prisoners. I do not take Guard as only a rank, but the greatest privilege. Being guard for me is really important because a guard is the one keeping the server clean from Contrabanders,Rule breakers etc. He is the one who keeps the calm in the prison. He is the one who helps other prisoners have a nice stay in the prison. And I am ready to take on the prisoner as much and even more as I was ready to take on the position 3 years ago.
Thank you very much

When the server ran out of electricity, I was arriving to work as a guard with my car and the battery that was "12.6 Volts fixes all problems"
(Apr 18th, 2017, 12:40 PM)noobhack3r link Wrote: I am also bilingual, I can speak English, French, Polish, Spanish and I am currently learning to communicate in German.

bilingual means two

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
missing something important read over the rules again
(Apr 18th, 2017, 12:50 PM)7ywatson link Wrote: missing something important read over the rules again

Thanks, Check now, I remember back when it was jet fuel can't melt steel.
(Apr 18th, 2017, 12:54 PM)noobhack3r link Wrote: [quote author=7ywatson link=topic=4950.msg29108#msg29108 date=1492545032]
missing something important read over the rules again

Thanks, Check now, I remember back when it was jet fuel can't melt steel.
[/quote] Neutral get more playtime
You have 10+ guard apps and have had plenty of chances. You will not be accepted as you're consistent but not in a positive way. We've had multiple issues with you over the years.

signature

???