AlphaCoolskate's Guard Application
What is your IGN? AlphaCoolskate
How old are you as of now? 16
What is your current playtime on the server?  1000+ From All Versions, This current Version I have 33 Hours
When can you play on MCP? 3-10 PM on weekdays if I choose to, and 8 AM to 12 AM on Weekends
What is your timezone? PST
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Been playing MCP for 4 years, Also playing Breeza's jail for 2 years before I went hard into MCP; also Killion for about half a year
Do you have any experience with guarding? Yes, the Old Killion for 3 months, thats about it
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? To start off I realized how much of an asshole I was in the past. I really cant change the past and how many people I have hurt, but I can become a better player. I have lots of experience with MCP and I know all the rules like the back of my head. I have recently come back and have turned over a new leaf and am determined to stay a good player the rest of my time on MCP. Since I have came back not been banned muted or kicked for any reasons, I can uphold the standards of an MCP guard to the fullest and make sure new players do not get hurt. I can help out new players and will help out the server in that sense. To break it down, I really am resentful of my past actions on my favorite server, although I cannot change them, what I can do is show you I have improved. I will not suck up, I will not ask members to check my app, but I will Steal The Declaration of Independence.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes

Additional Info- I truly am sorry to everyone who I have hurt in the past, but I am not the same person now.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Good app. Only concern is character, has been nice and collected recently.

signature

+1 give him guard now
[Image: latest?cb=20140717202117]

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
[Image: Defcon-1.jpg]

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Sorry but no. You haven't been really active. Overall decent player and experienced.  Maybe be active more and you'll have a better chance. Smile
(Apr 11th, 2017, 05:30 PM)Racrifice link Wrote: Sorry but no. You haven't been really active. Overall decent player and experienced.  Maybe be active more and you'll have a better chance. Smile

When the person literally furthest away from getting staff thinks he can judge other people's applications

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Denied for being Coolskate Kappa

signature

???
(Apr 13th, 2017, 05:16 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Denied for being Coolskate Kappa
When will I get one mother fucking chance

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Apr 13th, 2017, 06:48 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=4900.msg28865#msg28865 date=1492128983]
Denied for being Coolskate Kappa
When will I get one mother fucking chance
[/quote]
When you drop that "mother fucking" attitude. 

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]