xXLink2003Xx's Guard Application
Quote:Alright here's my opinion, you are not so patient and I get that, alot of people aren't and to explain this more you aren't patient because you say you'll apply in 1 year yet you apply a little bit less of a month or so. Also, I have been noticing that people don't actually read the apps they see, they just get on, judge the person by just reading their name and judging their past mistakes. I don't see how he has "Immaturity" when I barely see him talk on MCP, really he only says "wb" Or "welcome" but yet others may have talked/messaged him.   
    I would wait a little longer Link, I don't mean a month or two. -1 for now

Here's my opinion, Link has been getting better, he is doing good, he is never rude to anyone when i'm on, like you said he never really says anything in general, no body said he HAD to wait one year, that's a goal he set for himself that he is allowed to break, you should feel lucky he chose short of a month instead of re-applying every two weeks, Link is also on all times of the day, I see him on in morning, noon and afternoon, which means he is very active in the mcp community. I also think that people make mistakes, those mistakes should not judge a person by who they are. overall I have seen some real improvement in link, I think he deserves a shot. +1
(Dec 14th, 2015, 07:28 AM)TySun link Wrote:
Quote:Alright here's my opinion, you are not so patient and I get that, alot of people aren't and to explain this more you aren't patient because you say you'll apply in 1 year yet you apply a little bit less of a month or so. Also, I have been noticing that people don't actually read the apps they see, they just get on, judge the person by just reading their name and judging their past mistakes. I don't see how he has "Immaturity" when I barely see him talk on MCP, really he only says "wb" Or "welcome" but yet others may have talked/messaged him.   

Here's my opinion, Link has been getting better, he is doing good, he is never rude to anyone when i'm on, like you said he never really says anything in general, no body said he HAD to wait one year, that's a goal he set for himself that he is allowed to break, you should feel lucky he chose short of a month instead of re-applying every two weeks, Link is also on all times of the day, I see him on in morning, noon and afternoon, which means he is very active in the mcp community. I also think that people make mistakes, those mistakes should not judge a person by who they are. overall I have seen some real improvement in link, I think he deserves a shot. +1
Bullshit, Link when im in a ts with him calls me retard for no reason, he is immature as fuck. He may be my friend but there is no way he is mature at all

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Dec 14th, 2015, 07:28 AM)TySun link Wrote:

I like your opinion, and I'm not judging him, I think he should wait a little bit mainly because we are probably filled on guards, and he has already had a shot at guard, even though mistakes happen, and people change. I think he'd be a good staff, but another reason Silas wants people who haven't been guard at all. Some apps that are made from older players might be accepted quicker than others, it depends on some things like, reading rules, experience, active, and not making apps left and right. (This statement is back when link did do this but, I'm not just talking about him and I'm not judging.)  The key is time, If you see that you have already been guard and all guard spots are filled, I wouldn't make a app until someone is demoted. This doesn't mean get all guards demoted so you have a better chance. While all the guard spots were filled I wrote like 3 guard apps before guard and I tried to put in the right one, I practiced and I didn't say the same things over and over again, I also had another staff read my app to see if It was grammatically correct and other things before I posted. Sorry if its long Thanks for reading
-Girls

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Dec 14th, 2015, 01:10 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: [quote author=TySun link=topic=2793.msg15806#msg15806 date=1450103303]

Bullshit, Link when im in a ts with him calls me retard for no reason, he is immature as fuck. He may be my friend but there is no way he is mature at all
[/quote]
Like I said Coolskate, He doesn't talk much but I don't know about private talks or other times.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
+1 nice app Big Grin
Thanks Guys. I appreciate you all giving your honest opinion, I want guard because I can help the server and have more fun, if Silas decides someone else would be better for the job so be it.

signature

I understand that many people may not consider my opinion on Link's application valid anymore. I understand that, but I would like you to take this statement in. Over the past few weeks since link's unban, I have seen great improvement. He has been helping people out, has not been muted once, and actually hasn't been an annoyance. It has been a while since he was guard, and I think that he deserves a shot. If he does poorly as guard I fully will claim responsibility. +1
(Dec 14th, 2015, 04:38 PM)DaNate link Wrote: I understand that many people may not consider my opinion on Link's application valid anymore. I understand that, but I would like you to take this statement in. Over the past few weeks since link's unban, I have seen great improvement. He has been helping people out, has not been muted once, and actually hasn't been an annoyance. It has been a while since he was guard, and I think that he deserves a shot. If he does poorly as guard I fully will claim responsibility. +1

Thanks nate.

signature

Today on my daily guard rule read I noticed a change it's done Smile

signature

I like Link better as a prisoner than a guard.
No opinion on the app.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]