UHC_Koolkid's Gaurd Application
(Jul 4th, 2017, 08:55 AM)koolkid123 link Wrote: [quote author=TySun link=topic=5123.msg30163#msg30163 date=1499183427]
[quote author=koolkid123 link=topic=5123.msg30161#msg30161 date=1499178709]
[quote author=Maelonic link=topic=5123.msg30159#msg30159 date=1499152682]

Part of this i have a problem with not your age but you saying "If I were to get guard I would change my attitude and be more mature than I am now" does that mean if you don't become guard you would be less mature? IMO you have not shown you are 100% ready to be guard yet (but this could change) keep being active tho!
By this I ment I will not rage and cuss like I do now. I used I would be more mature cause raging and cussing isn't very mature.
[/quote] Yeah but that's still a huge problem. It's not a bribe. It's not "IF I get Guard I'll stop cussing and raging" it's "I'll stop cussing and raging, then apply for Guard." Saying you will agree to server terms IF you're given something in return is a very common trait in people who are not mature, and with that scenario it usually goes something like this "denied" "I don't get Guard, fuck all of you, why should I listen if I don't get what I want"  That's just my experience with Staffing and Owning servers. And having a brother.
[/quote] I understand this but sometimes u cant help the rage and I don't do it often at all u will very rarely see me cuss and/or rage.
[/quote] No offense but that proves my point. You can always handle and control rage, and that you think you can't control an emotion proves every point I've made so far. I do understand it's not that often. Instead of making it "give me what I want and I'll behave" you should strive more on the side of "I'm going to do whatever it takes to better myself as a person and have self control" I know it's difficult, it is for everyone. Never stop trying ?
(Jul 4th, 2017, 01:54 PM)TySun link Wrote: [quote author=koolkid123 link=topic=5123.msg30164#msg30164 date=1499183735]
[quote author=TySun link=topic=5123.msg30163#msg30163 date=1499183427]
[quote author=koolkid123 link=topic=5123.msg30161#msg30161 date=1499178709]
[quote author=Maelonic link=topic=5123.msg30159#msg30159 date=1499152682]

Part of this i have a problem with not your age but you saying "If I were to get guard I would change my attitude and be more mature than I am now" does that mean if you don't become guard you would be less mature? IMO you have not shown you are 100% ready to be guard yet (but this could change) keep being active tho!
By this I ment I will not rage and cuss like I do now. I used I would be more mature cause raging and cussing isn't very mature.
[/quote] Yeah but that's still a huge problem. It's not a bribe. It's not "IF I get Guard I'll stop cussing and raging" it's "I'll stop cussing and raging, then apply for Guard." Saying you will agree to server terms IF you're given something in return is a very common trait in people who are not mature, and with that scenario it usually goes something like this "denied" "I don't get Guard, fuck all of you, why should I listen if I don't get what I want"  That's just my experience with Staffing and Owning servers. And having a brother.
[/quote] I understand this but sometimes u cant help the rage and I don't do it often at all u will very rarely see me cuss and/or rage.
[/quote] No offense but that proves my point. You can always handle and control rage, and that you think you can't control an emotion proves every point I've made so far. I do understand it's not that often. Instead of making it "give me what I want and I'll behave" you should strive more on the side of "I'm going to do whatever it takes to better myself as a person and have self control" I know it's difficult, it is for everyone. Never stop trying ?
[/quote] That's not what it is its saying if I do get it I will make sure not to rage. I behave now you are allowed to rage and occasionally cuss. What I was saying is I will be sure to not cuss at all.
Quote:That's not what it is its saying if I do get it I will make sure not to rage. I behave now you are allowed to rage and occasionally cuss. What I was saying is I will be sure to not cuss at all.
And I am saying that's still bad. You need to be making sure you don't rage at all, whether you get Guard or not. And you're NOT allowed to cuss and rage in chat. Not even occasionally.
Er, Tysun? Cursing every once in a while isn't prohibited. Everybody does so, but it isn't like you curse and your gonna get banned. I know you haven't been on in a couple months, so could you stop assuming what the rules are when your not even on? Ok, thanks. And this has really gotten out of hand for a guard app as well. And no, I'm not encouraging cursing. I'm just saying, it isn't prohibited.

signature

[Image: DUWI1EL.png]
(Jul 4th, 2017, 03:45 PM)Kittiwolf link Wrote: Er, Tysun? Cursing every once in a while isn't prohibited. Everybody does so, but it isn't like you curse and your gonna get banned. I know you haven't been on in a couple months, so could you stop assuming what the rules are when your not even on? Ok, thanks. And this has really gotten out of hand for a guard app as well. And no, I'm not encouraging cursing. I'm just saying, it isn't prohibited.
No it's not. I'm not an idiot, I'm well aware you don't get banned for cursing. But even if it's once in a while, you will still get called on it by a Mod. I know you think you're all that because you're a Guard, but you've only been playing for 4 months, I know the rules, very well, so please stop trying to contradict me and act smart, I'd prefer to skip the part where you irritate me and I have to respond with a jackass comment like this one. Thank you. Have a nice day. Ok thanks.
(Jul 4th, 2017, 07:21 PM)TySun link Wrote: [quote author=Kittiwolf link=topic=5123.msg30169#msg30169 date=1499208351]
Er, Tysun? Cursing every once in a while isn't prohibited. Everybody does so, but it isn't like you curse and your gonna get banned. I know you haven't been on in a couple months, so could you stop assuming what the rules are when your not even on? Ok, thanks. And this has really gotten out of hand for a guard app as well. And no, I'm not encouraging cursing. I'm just saying, it isn't prohibited.
No it's not. I'm not an idiot, I'm well aware you don't get banned for cursing. But even if it's once in a while, you will still get called on it by a Mod. I know you think you're all that because you're a Guard, but you've only been playing for 4 months, I know the rules, very well, so please stop trying to contradict me and act smart, I'd prefer to skip the part where you irritate me and I have to respond with a jackass comment like this one. Thank you. Have a nice day.
[/quote]

Cursing:
Please be aware other players and take them into consideration when talking in chat, this is because there are many young players on MCP. Cursing in moderation is allowed within the chat, as long as it is not directed towards another player on the server. This is because some players may find swearing to be disrespectful and can ultimately compromise the friendly and enjoyable experience we try to create on MCP. Excessive use of profound language provides you the grounds for a player to be muted up to 15 minutes.

I'll just leave that rule there...have a nice day.

signature

(Jul 4th, 2017, 07:23 PM)Kittiwolf link Wrote: [quote author=TySun link=topic=5123.msg30173#msg30173 date=1499221278]
[quote author=Kittiwolf link=topic=5123.msg30169#msg30169 date=1499208351]
No it's not. I'm not an idiot, I'm well aware you don't get banned for cursing. But even if it's once in a while, you will still get called on it by a Mod. I know you think you're all that because you're a Guard, but you've only been playing for 4 months, I know the rules, very well, so please stop trying to contradict me and act smart, I'd prefer to skip the part where you irritate me and I have to respond with a jackass comment like this one. Thank you. Have a nice day.
[/quote]

Cursing:
Please be aware other players and take them into consideration when talking in chat, this is because there are many young players on MCP. Cursing in moderation is allowed within the chat, as long as it is not directed towards another player on the server. This is because some players may find swearing to be disrespectful and can ultimately compromise the friendly and enjoyable experience we try to create on MCP. Excessive use of profound language provides you the grounds for a player to be muted up to 15 minutes.

[/quote] And while that's interesting, I've never since I joined seen a Mod not call cursing. If you can show me a time someone cursed and a Mod didn't call it, I'll give up the argument. Have a nice day.
By the way, thought I'd just leave this here "Moderators on MCP operate on common sense supported by many guidelines. It is their duty to see the server is kept a clean and friendly environment. While it is not mandatory, Staff are encouraged to follow instructions on how to handle certain situations. It is not possible to create a guideline on how to handle every offense, because of this we rely on Moderators to be fair and effectively handle situations."
(Jul 4th, 2017, 07:31 PM)TySun link Wrote: [quote author=Kittiwolf link=topic=5123.msg30174#msg30174 date=1499221412]
[quote author=TySun link=topic=5123.msg30173#msg30173 date=1499221278]
[/quote]

Cursing:

[/quote] And while that's interesting, I've never since I joined seen a Mod not call cursing. If you can show me a time someone cursed and a Mod didn't call it, I'll give up the argument. Have a nice day.
[/quote]

That's the thing. You haven't seen it because you don't get on. So maybe if you become a bit more active and maybe get on, then your point might be a bit more valid. Come join the server and enjoy it. It's pretty fun. Have a good day.

signature

(Jul 4th, 2017, 07:36 PM)Kittiwolf link Wrote: [quote author=TySun link=topic=5123.msg30176#msg30176 date=1499221885]
[quote author=Kittiwolf link=topic=5123.msg30174#msg30174 date=1499221412]
[quote author=TySun link=topic=5123.msg30173#msg30173 date=1499221278]
[/quote]

Cursing:

[/quote]

That's the thing. You haven't seen it because you don't get on. So maybe if you become a bit more active and maybe get on, then your point might be a bit more valid. Come join the server and enjoy it. It's pretty fun. Have a good day.
[/quote] So because I haven't been on for a few months means my point isn't valid? I have an idea. Log on to your PayPal Account, and do a transaction with me for $1500 for a replacement PC, and I'll go to the bank and withdraw it. If not, you shouldn't be talking about my play time. Thanks, have a nice day. P.S. P.S.