willtd05-Guard APP
What is your IGN? willtd05

When can you play on MCP? I can play all the time on the week ends, however I can only play from 4:30-12:00 on school nights

What is your timezone? EST

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? yes, Killion, Detained and sneakybastards

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. yes I was a C-Guard on this server

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes [Sedimentary torch]

Why should we pick you to be out next guard?  I believe That I should be chosen as the next C-Guard because I am very good with the commands and I am familiar with the guarding rules. I am good at being a guard, yes I had hax and I was demoted like I should have been. whats done is done and I don't use hacks anymore so ill be abiding by all of the rules in order to make it up to the warden spot one day. again like the last time ill be giving it my all in order to rank up and become the head guard and then if i'm lucky i may be a warden. I should be the next guard because i am no newbie to the job, i have done it before and i know what to do and i am less likely to make the rookie mistakes. when i was demoted i talked to silas and he said to give it a week and it has been a little longer than a week so i'm giving it another shot.

Thanks for readnig

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
pretty good app, good at pvp, experienced, knows the rules
+1

? however you should go a little more into detail in the What Time Can You Play On MCP? section, like what hours exactly...
I Like It, He Is Well Expirenced With Pvp And The Cammands, He Is Already Nice To All The Players And Would Be Fun To
KILL!!! >x^3 +1
(Feb 15th, 2014, 10:48 PM)BaileySD123 link Wrote: I Like It, He Is Well Expirenced With Pvp And The Cammands, He Is Already Nice To All The Players And Would Be Fun To
KILL!!! >x^3 +1

Commands* dumbass little kid - From me and Robert

signature

#SteveArmy
fair enough

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
(Feb 15th, 2014, 10:50 PM)Crayonz25 link Wrote: [quote author=BaileySD123 link=topic=440.msg2464#msg2464 date=1392529723]
I Like It, He Is Well Expirenced With Pvp And The Cammands, He Is Already Nice To All The Players And Would Be Fun To
KILL!!! >x^3 +1

Commands* dumbass little kid - From me and Robert
[/quote]
you really shouldn't curse on forums...
(Feb 15th, 2014, 10:48 PM)BaileySD123 link Wrote: I Like It, He Is Well Expirenced With Pvp And The Cammands, He Is Already Nice To All The Players And Would Be Fun To
KILL!!! >x^3 +1
when will you guys learn that pvp skills have little to do with it.

as for my opinion, i think he would be a great guard, he was doing really well while he was guard, but i would suggest making the application longer

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
I think he edited it so its longer and seems pretty good... I vote for acceptance
(Feb 15th, 2014, 01:49 PM)poprock link Wrote: geo ur such a shitty warden
I don't think I'd +1 this application, but not just for saying that.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
Are you kidding me????? :O

Geo is the Best Warden Ever!
(Feb 16th, 2014, 02:27 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Are you kidding me????? :O

Geo is the Best Warden Ever!

you misspelled "worst"

:^)

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.