Boysocute's Moderator Application
IGN : Boysocute

Timezone :  UTC +8:00

How Long Have You Played On MCP? : I have joined MCP since V5 ( I think ).

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? : I have been banned 4 times.

If You Have Been,Why,And For How Long? : One of them was a permanent ban for exploiting the economy by purchasing hay bales and selling the wheat. I apologize for what I have done, I realized what I have done wrong and will never do such a thing again.

As for the other 3, I have forgotten what I did to get banned, but all in all I have learnt my lessons for what I have done to get banned.

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) : 93 hours.

When can you play on MCP? : I can play during the night time of the server, about 11 PM of PST. Although during the holidays, I can play much earlier on ( and longer ) about the evening of PST. I usually get on MCP everyday and catch up with my lovely friends I have made on MCP ^_^

What is your rank on the server? : Citizen

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? : I feel passionate about MCP and would love to help the new players who joins MCP.,just like how the kind Moderators show me the way to start playing on MCP with the useful commands, etc.

After joining MCP, I have mostly made friends with Mods and friendly people on the server, after being friends with them, I felt inspired to be a Moderator someday. 

Considering that there isn't many staff who are on around the Late Night Events, I thought that I could help out with the new players who happen to join MCP so they wouldn't feel lost and I could answer their queries if they have any.

I believe in V5, I had hundreds of playtime, it could not come close to the other games that I have played. Honestly, if not for finding MCP from a Google search, I would have never played Minecraft anymore, and here I am, spending most of my time on MCP. Smile

When there are people who might start causing trouble or calling people names on MCP, I would like to step in and assist in the situation to try to calm things down. Sometimes when I'm on MCP as a player, I do witness such things happening and with the Mod's help, the situations were settled. If similar situations happen again in the future, I could do something about it if I become a Moderator.

Unfortunately,this would be my first time applying for Staff or Moderator, I have never had a Staff position in any other server that I have played in on Minecraft or any other games. Which means I have no experience of being a staff,but I would love to learn my way to be a Moderator with help of the current Staff.

I love this server, it has allowed me to meet and make new friends who have great personalities. It is like my 2nd home >_< I'm sorry if I made it sound cheesy but it is how I feel every time I log on MCP after a long day.

Additional Information : I understand the Moderator slots are currently full, but I still wanted to apply anyways in case if any Moderator slots happen to be open again.

P.S : I will not be triggered

signature

[Image: b8e233ee826f7c0771ff95f1bace1aeb]
+1 Omg I can't say how nice this dude it, He's one of the kindest players on MCP. I really can't say how much i think he deserves this!

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
I normally don't reply to applications, but when I do, it means they're good. +1

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
+1 Boys is one of the nicest players on mcp and has not done anything wrong in recent history. Best mod app at the moment and I would love to see boys as a mod!!

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
+1 way too many amazing things to say about boysocute!! Good luck Smile
1+

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
+1 Boysocute. Really calm and down to earth guy who's love for carrots almost rivals my love for Lapiz. I've never seen him act out or cause trouble. Now if only we can get him to talk in ts! Good Luck Boys!

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
Thank you so much for the nice words ^_^

signature

[Image: b8e233ee826f7c0771ff95f1bace1aeb]
+1 I have never had a problem with Boys... Always nice and caring is on in the later nights when some of the other mods cant be on. I don't think there is one bad thing i can say about Boys! GL

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
+1 on boys's character and fortitude, but I personally believe that we do not need anymore mods ATM but he would be a great candidate when an opportunity arises!

signature

F