Mitsuo's Moderation App
Congratulations

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
+1 Nothing More A lot less, you have to Remember Mit is from Alabama where they only follow 4 preachings  however Mit follows 5, 1. God 2. Beer 3. Guns 4.Incest and for Mit it's 5. Moderating

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
Updated information!

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I will always support mit4mod2k18 we really need some more mods! +1

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
+1

(Nov 24th, 2017, 11:34 PM)Cpt_PandaPantz link Wrote: +1 Smile

I have already given this a plus one. But what the heck Big Grin we are giving you the Australian thumbs up!!!
probably the best mod prospect we got, very unbiased and knows the rules well, the only issue would be time scheduling

signature

F
(Dec 27th, 2017, 01:13 AM)MaxofTheMiniGames link Wrote: probably the best mod prospect we got, very unbiased and knows the rules well, the only issue would be time scheduling

Not sure what you mean about time scheduling, but my schedule has evened out quite a bit allowing me to work a lot more on the server, hence the revival of MCP Alert, CDGS Informer and all the extra things I've been working on. However, evenings are still a lot better for me which still may be an issue to some however having a mod on during EU times, I know we have Panda, is still helpful even if the EU player base is a bit smaller.

So unless I've misunderstood what you've meant I should have time management down enough.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Dec 27th, 2017, 01:13 AM)MaxofTheMiniGames link Wrote: probably the best mod prospect we got, very unbiased and knows the rules well, the only issue would be time scheduling

mitsuo has actually been alot more active and pretty consistent as of lately.  His playtime has increased incredibly compared to before the reset etc, he is mostly online when I am but that shouldn't make a difference in if he is accepted or not.

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]