serrian_'s Guard Application
What is your IGN?
serrian_

How old are you as of now?

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
490 Hours.

When can you play on MCP?
During the weekdays I should be able to play for an hour a day; around 8:00PM-9:00pm. During the Weekends that periods extends to the entire day.

What is your timezone?
EST (UTC-5)

What is your rank on the server?
Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?
I've played on plenty of prison servers, but none of them compare to prowess of MCP.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).
I've been an admin, guard, mod ,and at one point had a short stent running my own prison server. I have been  a mod and guard on MCP.  If needed to mod app  here. As for experience guarding:

-Mcp: B-guard ( Application here )

-Shank-Tank.net: Shutdown, but I was an admin.

-Mc.Alliumprison.com: also shut down, but I was basically the equivalent of A-guard

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?
Yes "12.6 Volts fixes all problems"

Why should we pick you to be our next guard?
Several people have approached me exclaiming that they had missed me and wished I was still a mod or a guard. I've made some mistakes in the past, but am only human and can learn from going forward. Being around the block I have plenty of experience and feel that I bring a lot to the table among being an active community member and positive, easy-going personality. I miss interacting with the community; whether it be just a simple joke around on the server or playing Starcraft; I relish to be a member of the community and contribute the most to it I can.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
I couldn't +1 this fast enough.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
+1 this dude needs to be back on the staff team, increased activity as of lately and gets along well with majority of the players!!
Good Luck!!
+1... why you say ... well It's Serrian!! that is why!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
Always +1

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]