Cpt_PandaPantz Moderator Application!
Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time
How Long Have You Played On MCP? 27-05-2017
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Yes, Banned.
If You Have Been, Why, And for How Long? Exploiting, less than an hour (had purchased an unban pass)
What is your current playtime on the server? 289.5 hours
When can you play on MCP? I'm online daily between 2pm-10pm (AEST)
What is your rank on the server? Baron/Donator
Why Should We Pick You to Be Our Next Moderator? I believe that I would be able to adapt to the Moderator team pretty easily, I get along well with majority of staff and players in MCP. I always welcome new players to the server when they join and try to answer the questions they ask when possible. I do try my best to be as kind as I can, I do admit sometimes I do need to step away from the screen so I will not be triggered.

Additional Information: I would like to acknowledge that even though I have previously been a bad panda by joining in with some other players to exploit the server, this was a very bad decision that I have made, I have worked quite hard to regain my status in the server, I am now out of debt and have paid my dues and fine for this bad behaviour. I have vowed to never do anything bad again and have been on very good behaviour ever since, and I wouldn't want to ruin any chance to be part of this amazing community as i really do love it here and the fact that I have invested quite a bit of funds into this server in my short time being here. I have previously been a Helper, and a Moderator on two different server's prior to my new life in MCP, so I do have some experience within the staff side of things.
+1 is always really nice to everyone , very active , always helping people and has worked hard to get where she is now. and did i say how active she is and in the times i am not some times.  GL hope you get it!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
Agree with everything maelonic said. Bring on the all-star female mod squad!
An excellent candidate, and understands the rules well. You will be a great addition to the mod team!

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
I don't agree with this since you got upset about me asking if you had any Silas pieces. You literally got immature about it and ignored me because of it. So in conclusion you have a short temper and I honestly think your just putting on a face and joining in on the bandwagon. So -1. Most people don't like to hear what I have to say because it's real. also I find it ridiculous that people hold grudges against me because I killed them. And which I don't think you werent able to put aside for me. So gl and I hope you change from what I had to say

signature

[Image: QXc4oAy.png]
(Jul 19th, 2017, 05:38 AM)Miner link Wrote: Agree with everything maelonic said. Bring on the all-star female mod squad!

The All Star Female Mod Squad + Bagel

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
[Image: Rae3OHO.png]

signature

???
(Jul 19th, 2017, 08:16 AM)Killah link Wrote: I don't agree with this since you got upset about me asking if you had any Silas pieces. You literally got immature about it and ignored me because of it. So in conclusion you have a short temper and I honestly think your just putting on a face and joining in on the bandwagon. So -1. Most people don't like to hear what I have to say because it's real. also I find it ridiculous that people hold grudges against me because I killed them. And which I don't think you werent able to put aside for me. So gl and I hope you change from what I had to say
Gold
Too much to say about our friend panda, so +1

signature

[Image: 308px-Olivia_Rodrigo_OR_Logo.svg.png]
(Jul 19th, 2017, 09:08 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [Image: Rae3OHO.png]

I had actually forgotten about this Smile it's now fixed!!!
[Image: 30483863de519378e72b439f9b326243.png]