ICanHasGrief_ Guard Application
What is your IGN: ICanHasGrief_

How old are you as of now: 15

What is your current playtime on the server: 10 hours

When can you play on MCP: Mostly everyday during the summer 
                                                                                  snoopdawg
What is your timezone: Eastern US

What is your rank on the server: Free

Do you have any experience with other prison servers: Yes i used to play on Convicted on the old map before it merged I also played on Killion Detention Center for 3 years 1 year as
a guard before shut down.

Do you have any experience with guarding: Yes I used to be guard on a prison server called Killion Detention Center before it was shut down IP was mc.killion.co
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room: Yes 12.6 Volts fixes all problems

Why should we pick you to be our next guard: You should pick me because i have guard experience I have played on lots of prison servers and understand how they are run.  Prison servers have always been my favorite and I would put a lot of time and be dedicated to the server. If I was given this chance I would put even more time into the server since I have gotten on it.
1. To be a guard you are gonna need more playtime.
2. You are missing on part that is required. Please review to guard rules to find what you are forgetting.
-1 For now

-UHC_Koolkid
i checked and did not find anything I forgot plus It did not specify a certain amount of playing time. Playing time does not show maturity
you did not say what rank you where and you are missing something in your app. If you read the rule not just skim through them you will find what you need to put in your app

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
I showed it I dont know why it disappeared?
Playtime doesn't show maturity but it does show commitment, which is what people want to see in staff. -1 for now

signature

[Image: DUWI1EL.png]
-1 Must be rank e

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Play time is really low, and must be rank E or above

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Denied due to above reasons ^^

signature

???