UHC_Koolkid's Gaurd Application
(Jul 4th, 2017, 07:43 PM)TySun link Wrote:[quote author=Kittiwolf link=topic=5123.msg30178#msg30178 date=1499222164]
[quote author=TySun link=topic=5123.msg30176#msg30176 date=1499221885]
[quote author=Kittiwolf link=topic=5123.msg30174#msg30174 date=1499221412]
[quote author=TySun link=topic=5123.msg30173#msg30173 date=1499221278]
[quote author=Kittiwolf link=topic=5123.msg30169#msg30169 date=1499208351]
Er, Tysun? Cursing every once in a while isn't prohibited. Everybody does so, but it isn't like you curse and your gonna get banned. I know you haven't been on in a couple months, so could you stop assuming what the rules are when your not even on? Ok, thanks. And this has really gotten out of hand for a guard app as well. And no, I'm not encouraging cursing. I'm just saying, it isn't prohibited.
No it's not. I'm not an idiot, I'm well aware you don't get banned for cursing. But even if it's once in a while, you will still get called on it by a Mod. I know you think you're all that because you're a Guard, but you've only been playing for 4 months, I know the rules, very well, so please stop trying to contradict me and act smart, I'd prefer to skip the part where you irritate me and I have to respond with a jackass comment like this one. Thank you. Have a nice day.
[/quote]

Cursing:
Please be aware other players and take them into consideration when talking in chat, this is because there are many young players on MCP. Cursing in moderation is allowed within the chat, as long as it is not directed towards another player on the server. This is because some players may find swearing to be disrespectful and can ultimately compromise the friendly and enjoyable experience we try to create on MCP. Excessive use of profound language provides you the grounds for a player to be muted up to 15 minutes.

I'll just leave that rule there...have a nice day.
[/quote] And while that's interesting, I've never since I joined seen a Mod not call cursing. If you can show me a time someone cursed and a Mod didn't call it, I'll give up the argument. Have a nice day.
[/quote]

That's the thing. You haven't seen it because you don't get on. So maybe if you become a bit more active and maybe get on, then your point might be a bit more valid. Come join the server and enjoy it. It's pretty fun. Have a good day.
[/quote] So because I haven't been on for a few months means my point isn't valid? I have an idea. Log on to your PayPal Account, and do a transaction with me for $1500 for a replacement PC, and I'll go to the bank and withdraw it. If not, you shouldn't be talking about my play time. Thanks, have a nice day. P.S. P.S.
[/quote]

I'm just gonna really stop this here, cause this is going way off topic now. Theres a lot of unspoken rules Tysun, so learn that. Have a nice day.

signature

[Image: DUWI1EL.png]
Kittiwolf, maturity is something a guard is suppose to have. Going back and forth like that shows immaturity. But for the application, he seems like he is handling matters in a mature way, unlike all these other replies. Although he seems mature, I'm not sure if he is ready for the part -1

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jul 4th, 2017, 08:34 PM)cougarboy link Wrote: Although he seems mature, I'm not sure if he is ready for the part -1
Could I please get an explanation of what you mean by "I'm not sure he is ready for the part"
(Jul 5th, 2017, 06:37 AM)FrostbiteGamer link Wrote: -1
I feel like you are only giving me -1 because I give negative things on your application, If you are actually giving -1 could I get a explanation why?
i think hes should be a guard all the other repleys are bull shit

signature

jesse
locked due to request

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]