underdogs4vcraft Guard app
What is your IGN? underdogs4vcraft

How old are you as of now? 11

When can you play on MCP? 4:30 7:30 o 8:00 because my computer is being fixed

What is your timezone? Mo

What is your rank on the server? Free

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Prison servers are my preferred server type and I play on them whenever a decent one comes around so yes I have experience.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). MC-PrisonIsland.com:25825 a few months old around 10-15 players during the day, I resigned as the [Guard] rank because I didn't like the direction the server was heading.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yeah

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I think I should be chosen as a guard because I know the rules and in recent times I haven't really caused any trouble within the server although I had caused trouble in the past I think I should be given a chance because I know the rules and will follow them as a guard. Believe it or not I can be respectful to other players, the reason I used to break rules on a regular basis was that the consequences were usually low enough that I was willing to take the risk but as a guard if I'm serious about becoming one which I am, I wouldn't be willing to take these kinds of risks because of thFYI the best server ever love it not lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!e obvious demotion consequence. I also believe that MCP really needs to pick up some players right now and I think that some fresh staff members (maybe myself) will bring back some old players and possibly get rid of some toxicity MCP currently has. And FYI the best server ever love it not lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No offense, but 80% of your application was copied from my application as seen below.

(Sep 22nd, 2015, 08:17 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Prison servers are my preferred server type and I play on them whenever a decent one comes around so yes I have experience.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). MC-PrisonIsland.com:25825 a few months old around 10-15 players during the day, I resigned as the [Guard] rank because I didn't like the direction the server was heading.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yeah and dank fuel can't melt steel memes.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I think I should be chosen as a guard because I know the rules and in recent times I haven't really caused any trouble within the server although I had caused trouble in the past I think I should be given a chance because I know the rules and will follow them as a guard. Believe it or not I can be respectful to other players, the reason I used to break rules on a regular basis was that the consequences were usually low enough that I was willing to take the risk but as a guard if I'm serious about becoming one which I am, I wouldn't be willing to take these kinds of risks because of the obvious demotion consequence. I also believe that MCP really needs to pick up some players right now and I think that some fresh staff members (maybe myself) will bring back some old players and possibly get rid of some toxicity MCP currently has. I'm dedicated to MCP as most of you know otherwise I wouldn't still play here which brings me to my next statement. I can be a guard who follows rules, helps players, protects players, is nice to players, and gives new players a reason to stick with MCP because personally I believe MCP can bounce back from its current state and thrive with players as it used to.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
Nice, but copying someone elses app? Not a good idea when you are trying to make a position that would require honesty and being trustworthy........ none the less, I barely ever see you on(you may get on at different times than me) seriously though, the parts of the app that were copied were literally WORD FOR WORD, personal opinion +1 professional opinion -1
(Sep 23rd, 2015, 06:10 AM)TySun link Wrote: I want to be Geonat
Okay

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Sep 22nd, 2015, 07:41 PM)underdogs4vcraft link Wrote: StormyBee's application.
This is the kind of thing that gets you suspended, or in college, expelled, from school.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
-1 because he copied and pasted noob