djentgod's ban appeal
IGN: Djentgod  -  Current user  -  DaddyMuhammed(last username)
Who banned you? DragonApex23
When were you banned? (Time/Date) Around late July
Why were you banned? racism
Are you at fault? I would argue No, as the reason my account is banned is because someone got on my account and said the-N-World.
What was your rank on MCP? My MCP rank was citizen
Why should we unban you? I Apologize that this occurrence took place under my name. But I can assure you that I did Not say the N word. I would love to have the ability to come back into the community and be active and help keep MCP alive/revive the server. I basically grew up on this server, so to be honest it really does mean something to me. I can also say that i looked into the issue of my account being used for racism, and I came to the conclusion that my account had been used by one of my friends. This friend, banned on two other accounts on MCP and being widely hated by especially Silas, got on my account and said the N word. In response I changed my login information. My account is now free from his use. I apologize for this inconvenience and I would just love to come back. Thankyou.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? I do not believe i was fined.
Additional info: I really hope you all understand where I am trying to come from on this ban appeal.

Thankyou very much for reading
-Deconris