xXLink2000Xx
IGN: xXLink2000Xx

Who banned you? DogTag

When were you banned? (Time/Date) Don't know it was upwards of 6 months

Why were you banned? Use of client

Are you at fault? Yes.

What was your rank on MCP? Free

Why should we unban you? I should be unbanned because I want to participate once again in the community, and I didn't think the evidence brought forth for my cheating exactly proved beyond a reasonable doubt I was guilty. I'm not blaming anyone for me being banned I continued to fight after I knew everyone was recording me and trying to get me banned. It was a stupid decision and I was only bringing negative attention to myself.

Were you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? I deserved to  be fined, I don't know if I was. I don't care if I am reimbursed.

Additional info: I know this may seem weird since I got my last appeal denied but I don't even want to play minecraft without MCP and I'd love to join and have some fun and see some familiar faces, thanks for reading.

signature

It's been quite a while,  has it really been 6 months? Unbanned

Welcome back.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
FYI it does look like you have been banned by Icy for bypassing, I would appeal those bans as well before joining.

signature

(Dec 14th, 2019, 11:39 AM)DogTag93 link Wrote: FYI it does look like you have been banned by Icy for bypassing, I would appeal those bans as well before joining.

Okay, will do.

signature

(Dec 14th, 2019, 01:36 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: [quote author=DogTag93 link=topic=6296.msg38811#msg38811 date=1576348762]
FYI it does look like you have been banned by Icy for bypassing, I would appeal those bans as well before joining.

Okay, will do.
[/quote]

DogTag I think this was before the most recent reset wasn't it? I checked prism none of my alts are coming up as banned. I lost my xXLink2000Xx account so I'll be playing on JigglyJohn. I'll just have my donor perks transferred I suppose. I still have proof of purchase.

signature

I found it

signature

Looks like there were two accounts banned for bypassing by Icy in February of this year not mentioned by you. Let me know and I will message you the accounts.

signature

Unbanned.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Dec 15th, 2019, 03:08 PM)zs471 link Wrote: Unbanned.

Fr

signature

Gonna go ahead and back the fun bus up on this one.

signature

???