Somebody needs to step the f*** up
Cdgs as a whole will be lying in ashes until somebody gets the balls to talk to silas about making "good" plugins. Before anyone says 'ohhh silas is on vacation he will be back duuuurrrrr' he came back after he left in april and got a whole 4 people to somewhat play again. And can someone tell me what he added? Any plugins? Bc I don't know. So if silas is readin this, reset the server (which wouldn't matter since no one plays) but give everyone back what they bought this version as a sorry, add good plugins, spend some of that 6k that mattmab spent on you to advertise on popular websites, and most of all actually be dedicated to the server you bought or go and sell it to someone who will. Thanks for reading, I hope this didn't come offensive to anyone as this was firm to make sure people understood. The bedwars god out.
"Cdgs as a whole will be lying in ashes"
Has been said for years. If I flip a coin 100 times, at least one of those flips will be tails.

"making "good" plugins"
none of the plugins mcp has are bad and with some small tweaks would improve things greatly. I'm also assuming you missed Ovie's as well as the other wardens' posts about how they are working on updates?

"Before anyone says 'ohhh silas is on vacation he will be back duuuurrrrr'"
I have no idea where Silas is and I frankly don't care and it's none of our business, but I'm 99% positive he isn't on vacation.

"And can someone tell me what he added? "
Just because you don't notice any changes doesn't mean things weren't changed. You do realize there are more to running a server than just throwing plugins in the plugin folder right? Also for reference it took me all of 5 seconds to remember he added support for the newer versions of minecraft to connect.

"reset the server (which wouldn't matter since no one plays) but give everyone back what they bought this version as a sorry"
If no one plays then resetting the server would be arguably the worst decision one could make. Also, as a rhetorical question, do you think there is a point of resetting if half the server is given OP stuff back anyway? What's the point of grinding if someone is starting out with a huge advantage for doing nothing? The server was reset last in November, and hints of another reset around that time have been out.

"spend some of that 6k that mattmab spent on you to advertise on popular websites"
Advertising has been done. Could there be more? of course. However what would be the point in advertising now if updates are being worked on?

"I hope this didn't come offensive to anyone as this was firm to make sure people understood."
I can only speak for myself but this post was neither offensive nor firm, it was a waste of time to read and seemingly no critical thought went into its making. There's a difference between constructive criticism and plain insults.
(Jul 19th, 2019, 03:38 PM)Ryan10000 link Wrote: "Cdgs as a whole will be lying in ashes"
Has been said for years. If I flip a coin 100 times, at least one of those flips will be tails.

"making "good" plugins"
none of the plugins mcp has are bad and with some small tweaks would improve things greatly. I'm also assuming you missed Ovie's as well as the other wardens' posts about how they are working on updates?

"Before anyone says 'ohhh silas is on vacation he will be back duuuurrrrr'"
I have no idea where Silas is and I frankly don't care and it's none of our business, but I'm 99% positive he isn't on vacation.

"And can someone tell me what he added? "
Just because you don't notice any changes doesn't mean things weren't changed. You do realize there are more to running a server than just throwing plugins in the plugin folder right? Also for reference it took me all of 5 seconds to remember he added support for the newer versions of minecraft to connect.

"reset the server (which wouldn't matter since no one plays) but give everyone back what they bought this version as a sorry"
If no one plays then resetting the server would be arguably the worst decision one could make. Also, as a rhetorical question, do you think there is a point of resetting if half the server is given OP stuff back anyway? What's the point of grinding if someone is starting out with a huge advantage for doing nothing? The server was reset last in November, and hints of another reset around that time have been out.

"spend some of that 6k that mattmab spent on you to advertise on popular websites"
Advertising has been done. Could there be more? of course. However what would be the point in advertising now if updates are being worked on?

"I hope this didn't come offensive to anyone as this was firm to make sure people understood."
I can only speak for myself but this post was neither offensive nor firm, it was a waste of time to read and seemingly no critical thought went into its making. There's a difference between constructive criticism and plain insults.
Theres a reason this was in the shit posting page ryan, and I typed this up after raging at bedwars… Not to be taken seriously as I was a bit salty.