Crayolah's Ban Appeal
IGN: Crayolah

Who banned me? I was banned by DogTag93.

When I was  banned? The (Time/Date) Was June 7, 2019, 9:03 pm.

Why were you banned? X-ray.

Are you at fault? No.

What was your rank on MCP? I was rank E and I have 14.1 Hours of Playtime.

Why should we unban you? This is one of the best sever out their for hardcore prisons it may be not as popular but its still a awesome server. I think mining in a straight line in a mountain is normal and that RNG was on my side finding Diamonds, Iron, and Coal at C mine. Another Thing the server has a nice community that's really friendly.

Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? Yes I do. I love this server and I do deserve Reimbursement because I don't think I did anything wrong Just playing the game trying to make some money mining. Maybe I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I've only been nice to the community so I think do deserve. No I didn't cheat to get ahead of everyone and to take a advantage of it.

Additional info: No personal Info.
Unfortunately I'm going to have to deny your application.

I was watching you in vanish and I saw you stop and mine almost every diamond that you were close to.

I even took a step further by sampling the mine with two E5 diamond pickaxes and the ratios from those samples were vastly different from yours. The samples didn't reach the amount of diamonds you had mined in the 3 minutes I was watching you with the entire durability a diamond pickaxe. I believe the evidence is sufficient. 

Please fill free to appeal in the future.

Lock

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]