Wooden Pressure Plates
What is the bug: If you build a place a wooden pressure plate down it kicks you off of it as if it were a block not loading in properly
Where is this bug located: Everywhere that I've tested (mega and free world)
How can we recreate it: Place a wooden pressure plate (only seems to happen with wooden pressure plates not stone) and try to walk into it.

signature

Just your friendly neighbourhood DragonApex23
I can agree and confirm this happened.  Same with Quinn.

I asked Dogtag and Ovie to see if they could look into it and Ovie came and here is something that happened:

1) I did the same as Dragon, got the same result.
2) When Ovie walked on it, then I was able to walk on it.
3) Ovie placed the presser plate, then I did the same as Dragon, got the same result.
4) Ovie placed the presser plate, then walked on it, and I was able to walk on it.

I asked Ovie to look into my perms after being able to walk on the pressure plate to be sure nothing was changed.
+1 

tested it and was able to walk on it normally after i jumped on it.
Is this still an issue?

signature

???
last i checked wooden pressure plates fences and glass panes were all bugged in 1.13+ that are connected to older servers 1.12 and older

signature

(May 27th, 2019, 07:33 PM)Mattmab link Wrote: last i checked wooden pressure plates fences and glass panes were all bugged in 1.13+ that are connected to older servers 1.12 and older

Maybe it is due to water logging in 1.13 and world guard.
I am still experiencing this bug. I play 1.12.2 with Optifine

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
Video please?

signature

???
Here is icy's video of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaDF-B95...e=youtu.be

I didn't know what it looked like at another player's view so it will have to be another video preferably with a warden+ on so I can so you what Ovie and I did too.  Wardens cannot test this alone on their warden accounts due to their perms.

I also think it has something to do with the height of the area above the wooden pressure plate too.
(Jun 1st, 2019, 06:21 PM)HeadlessCowboy link Wrote: Here is icy's video of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaDF-B95...e=youtu.be

I didn't know what it looked like at another player's view so it will have to be another video preferably with a warden+ on so I or someone else can show you what Ovie and I did too.  Wardens cannot test this alone on their warden accounts due to their perms.

I also think it has something to do with the height of the area above the wooden pressure plate too.

Fixed some typos xD