The_Right_Master’s Ban Appeal
IGN: The_Right_Master
Who banned you? DogTag93
When were you banned? May 12, 2019, 8:43 pm PST
Why were you banned? “Xray”
Are you at fault? No
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen (and donator)
Why should we unban you? Because I was not using xray
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? I was not fined, my inventory was taken away. I do not mind however as diamonds and emeralds are all over the mine.
Additional info: I was not on during the ban so I am at a lack of info, therefore I don't know why it was believed I was using xray. I can help explain any reason you might of thought I was using xray. It is late for me, I should be up for a little longer to answer any questions.
Denied

Unfortunately after watching you in vanish for a little longer than 4 minutes I determined that you were using an xray-resourcepack to influence the direction of your cancer mining.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
I honestly was not and wish you would have said something right away than in any way so I could show you my resources pack. Not waited until I was asleep. Also. I can tell where holes are. And as someone who used to be a mod on a skyblock server which had a mine, they would always not see holes. Or lava. Your argument is unreasonable. I always mine like this without any resource pack. After I go a while without finding something I change directions. It’s common knowledge in a mine full or resources, that if you just love around you’re gonna find some.
Move*