USonic's Mod Application
IGN: USonic_
Age (as of now): Ask
Timezone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
How Long Have You Played On MCP? I have been playing on MCP for about a month and 20 days..
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 184 hours.
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Kicked
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? I was kicked from the server twice as it thought I was flying. One time I was riding a horse into water, the other I was jumping.
When can you play on MCP? I can play on MCP for about 3 hours most days, but am more active on weekends. For next week (starting on the 21st) I will be super active and I have gained 56 hours in the last week.
What is your rank on the server? I am a Baron.
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I think I should be picked to be a moderator because I am always following the rules except for the time I used 4 consecutive caps. I fixed my mistake afterwards. I have been told I am probably the most active person on the server and I am nice to everyone. I give a lot of stuff away, and I try to help everyone I can.
Additional Information: I was the top voter last month, and I hope to be donating soon.
What's that gash on my arm you ask? Tiss but a scratch.
Get your hours up, other than that you have been nothing but helpful and kind. No +1 or -1 yet from me until I see at least 200 hours (preferably more).
Your hours compared to your last app and this one is a huge improvement. You're a very active player and very friendly and helpful with everyone. 10/10 would recommend +1 from me

signature

Just your friendly neighbourhood DragonApex23
And Just who are you?

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
I'm just who I explained myself to be in the application.
Accepted.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]