TraphouseCorndog's Unfortunate Ban Appeal
FeelsBadMan.jpeg I didn't take any joy from banning you but it was something I had to do. You admitting guilt in game so I just gave you the 2 week ban off the bat. You're an extremely enjoyable person to be around but unfortunately I have to remain impartial and consistent with how I punish players I can't lower your ban, especially since this isn't your first offense. Please learn from this experience and straighten yourself out. You still have a place among the multiple misfits that call this place their home and I'm sure no one wants to see you leave. I'll see you at the end of your 14 day ban TraphouseCorndog <3

- With love and best wishes, DogTag93

[Image: oOStdJc.png]

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
Thank you for being straight with me Tag. I completely understand the situation, and there are no hard feelings. I respect the fact that you do your job as well as you do, and I'm glad that we have someone as strong and impartial as you on the server. Without you, there would be no fun, no office parties, and no cowbells. Try not to think of it as a 14 day ban, but rather as a 14 day vacation. I'll be sure to bring back souvenirs for all my MCP misfit buddies, and I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories to tell. Interestingly enough, I actually just got a job offer from the Uni I'm attending, so when I'm back to smacking that cowbell on MCP, I'll be sure to tell you guys all about that as well.

Bonjour from Paris!

With love, TrapĀ  pedobear

[Image: H7rLal1.png]

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]