Canxda's Ban Appeal
IGN: Canxda

Who banned you? DogTag93

When were you banned? 10:42 am (Cst) on Feb 24, 2019.

Why were you banned? Use of Unapproved mod / client.

Are you at fault? For using a mod / client, no. For having bannable items, I am 100% at fault.

What was your rank on MCP? Baron

Why should we unban you? I knew what I was doing the whole time, I also knew it was wrong. Yes I had "ban books" in my possession, and yes I wanted to "dupe". I knew I was going to get banned eventually, in which I don't even know why I tried to do the glitch. I think I should be unbanned because Mcp is one of the only servers I enjoy, and have enjoyed for a long time. And I know I did was wrong, and I will not do it again.

Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? I was fined 500k, I do not think I deserve reimbursement.

Additional info: What started the fact that I wanted to "dupe" was the money factor, after I had lost $4 million to a mega glitch (in which I didn't have proof of happening so I couldn't get my money back), I wanted to make that $4 million back, and quickly. I found a video about it on youtube. Then the next events happened, I got book and quills, I then copied and pasted the characters in. Yes you can copy and paste into book and quills, and no, I was not using a mod, or a client. My laptop won't even run forge, much less a client. Again, I knew what I was doing the whole time, and I knew it was wrong. I am sorry that I did what I did, I generally feel bad. I hope I get a second chance because I really do enjoy Mcp. Thanks for taking the time to read my appeal.
-1, if you knew it was wrong you should not have done it in the first place. also, the “my laptop can’t run it” is a bs reason in my opinion.
(Feb 24th, 2019, 01:34 PM)AcidBlitz_ link Wrote: -1, if you knew it was wrong you should not have done it in the first place. also, the “my laptop can’t run it” is a bs reason in my opinion.
Well, you already don't like me. And do you need a video of me trying to download forge? or a pic of my mods? 1. I don't have any mods. 2. I just reinstalled my Minecraft. 3. I have never used forge or anything other than vanilla on this laptop as it is my school laptop
(Feb 24th, 2019, 01:38 PM)Canada_MC link Wrote: [quote author=AcidBlitz_ link=topic=6184.msg37977#msg37977 date=1551040444]
-1, if you knew it was wrong you should not have done it in the first place. also, the “my laptop can’t run it” is a bs reason in my opinion.
Well, you already don't like me. And do you need a video of me trying to download forge? or a pic of my mods? 1. I don't have any mods. 2. I just reinstalled my Minecraft. 3. I have never used forge or anything other than vanilla on this laptop as it is my school laptop
[/quote] we go through the same exact program for school, their laptops can infact run mods. the company uses the same laptops worldwide, so it’s not a state thing. i’m just saying your laptop reason is bs ??‍♀️
Hes a loyal player and should get another chance as he is one of the few pretty active members. +1
Then again I don't get why you did something you know for sure is bannable.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
+1 unban this man, don't let someone who his known for having biased opinions tell you otherwise.

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
Besides the extensive list of mutes I think you've been pretty behaved. I could be wrong but I can't find anything that suggest that you've been in trouble before. If you have you've lucked out in this case. Despite that I'm not happy that you decided to take matters in your own hands to fix your problem we haven't even confirmed yet. I don't think you deserved to be permanently banned after coming clean. You are a dedicated player and I don't want to see you leave. Your ban will be shorted to 14 days.

Also we did find a couple of items you've duplicated and removed them. If I or any other staff find out that still have duped items you will be permanently banned. So I suggest you let me know of everything you've duped asap. You should do this by letting me know in pm/discord/teamspeak.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Feb 24th, 2019, 01:34 PM)AcidBlitz_ link Wrote: -1, if you knew it was wrong you should not have done it in the first place. also, “my laptop can’t run it” is a bs reason in my opinion.
i Mean he doesn't annoy everyone soooo :>

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League